qsdnlj

• A Cup
Hi, I have a simple question, and I'm surprised it hasn't been asked here before.

When I use my desktop to browse Instagram, it's always been a pain to open and download photos. I have to right-click on the photo, select 'View page source' or 'Inspect', and then find the image's URL for copying/pasting before I can open it in a new tab or download it. I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do this.

I'd rather not install a special app just to handle Instagram. And all the websites I find claiming to help with this task are either dead, or require some sort of Instagram account to get started, or can only handle one photo at a time instead of letting you simply browse through the photos of a particular account.

So: does anyone know of a website that allows you to easily browse, open, and download the photos in an Instagram account? Thanks.

TheZookie007

• L Cup

Hi, I have a simple question, and I'm surprised it hasn't been asked here before.

Actually, the question has been asked and answered before, in the "How to save streaming movies from websites" thread stickied above. Nevertheless, I'd be happy to answer it again.

When I use my desktop to browse Instagram, it's always been a pain to open and download photos. I have to right-click on the photo, select 'View page source' or 'Inspect', and then find the image's URL for copying/pasting before I can open it in a new tab or download it. I'm wondering if there's an easier way to do this.

There's a number of ways.

If you have Firefox, just right-click on the Instagram page, select "View Page Info", go to the "Media" tab, click on the "Type" column header to sort the media files with "Image" at the top. Usually, the top entry will be the Instagram picture you want. If you click the "Type" column to sort the media files with "Video" at the top, then you can scroll down a bit and find the Instagram video you want to save. Then click the "Save As..." button above the "Media Preview" window, and save the file.

If all of that is still too much work for you to do, then you can install the SaveFrom.net helper add-on for Firefox. It allows you to download stuff from YouTube, Faceb__k, VK.com and 40+ other sites with just one click. After you've installed the add-on, if you go to the Instagram image you want to download and rest your mouse on it, a downward pointing arrow will appear in the upper-left-hand corner of the image. Click it, and the image/video will download to your default download folder.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
As for browsing Instagram photos on the desktop without having an Instagram account, I usually use tofo.me or web.stagram.com -- I do not yet have an Instagram account and I am not sure if I ever will get one.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
use tofo.me or web.stagram.com
Very useful - thanks.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Another question about Instagram.

We all know that Instagram doesn't allow search by date. Still some external tools should be able todo the job? Does someone know an App that can manage it?
I need to go 5 weeks back on an hashtag with 1,1 million pictures ...
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Another question about Instagram.

We all know that Instagram doesn't allow search by date. Still some external tools should be able todo the job? Does someone know an App that can manage it?
I need to go 5 weeks back on an hashtag with 1,1 million pictures ...

You could try Gramfeed.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
The Chrome Extension I was using has suddenly been declared to be malware :(

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
I use a program called Bulk Image Downloader.  It can download entire instagram galleries at once.  I use Firefox as my browser, so I also have to get the Bulk Image Downloader add-on to integrate BID with Firefox.

MaxBigfoot

To change Forum settings so that you see 50 topics per page:
Go to Forum Profile
Hover cursor over "Modify Profile" button in top left
Select "Look and Layout"
Scroll to "Topics to display per page", select 50 in dropdown menu
Click on "Change Profile" at bottom right of page.

You can also change "Messages to display per page" to 50 in the same way.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
I hope I can get another Instagram account as a backup before they all go straight to hell...