Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Yuval65 - mega-busty IG stunner
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2017, 02:40:02 PM »
^At first, I was like: "that ain't her," but, I think you may be right.

However, something looks wrong with her wrists and hands.  Maybe shopping to make herself look thinner?  Dunno
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

BElover

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »
Very nice find :) Seems like in some cases she's tagged as Yuval Levy.
Here's one where she looks a tad more slimmed down though it might be just the close fitting garments. Still downright incredible up top though. Insta-tent-pitching material  :P
If she's not a stuffer, those are some really exceptional gazongas. And even if she is, I think they're still great Insta-tent-pitching material :P

Yea this photo is older than this weekend, meaning she is not of age here. Delete it

BElover

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2017, 03:48:46 PM »
She knows what's up

BElover

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2017, 03:54:33 PM »
The tough part will be to ensure that a pic posted was not taken before her 18th birthday. This one says it was posted one day ago, same as some of her birthday pix.

I think she's awesome.

I was going to say it's really not that hard to tell which are legal and which arent, but someone already fucked that up.

This is why we can't have nice things!  >:(

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2017, 04:12:17 PM »
Here's one where she looks a tad more slimmed down though it might be just the close fitting garments. Still downright incredible up top though. Insta-tent-pitching material  :P
If she's not a stuffer, those are some really exceptional gazongas. And even if she is, I think they're still great Insta-tent-pitching material :P

Hi.

Could you delete this post before mods just decide to close this thread altogether please?
My current avatar is: Molly Brownstein (Mrb4567 on instagram)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2017, 04:23:44 PM »

Hi.

Could you delete this post before mods just decide to close this thread altogether please?

Gonzo will most likely simply delete the offending entries only and retain those that are verifiably 18+ years of age. Gonzo is not an unthinking nihilist, he can cut carefully with his moderator scalpel and send the appropriate message to the offender.

Hark

• A Cup
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2017, 01:14:32 AM »
Damn, I've had a folder on her for a couple years now, but had NO idea how old she was!  I have dozens of pics, mostly from her Instagram.  Now I feel a tinge of guilt.  lol

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2017, 01:31:44 AM »
Yeah, well, she certainly looked older than she actually was, especially, when she was seen consuming alcoholic beverages in many a pic!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 04:45:50 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2017, 01:59:21 AM »

Gonzo will most likely simply delete the offending entries only and retain those that are verifiably 18+ years of age. Gonzo is not an unthinking nihilist, he can cut carefully with his moderator scalpel and send the appropriate message to the offender.

Agreed but it won't be allowed to go on if people continue to post the wrong type of picture, which is literally +99% of current pics out there of her, on this thread.

Danielle Hougton thread, for example.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:04:20 AM by Real »
My current avatar is: Molly Brownstein (Mrb4567 on instagram)

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2017, 07:36:12 AM »
Wow, what an incredible girl! I went through her whole IG timeline and it's another amazing real-life BE story chronicled on social media, like a younger Himiwako (and smaller, obviously). I don't doubt that she's real and massive; it seems incredibly unlikely that she would be significantly stuffing in all these pictures of her with her friends and family, including her parents, not to mention keeping it up for 3+ years and gradually increasing the size. What girl would be publicly stuffing her bra with massive fake breasts at her birthday party with her family?

I think the main issue with her variable size is that she's shied away from tight, cleavage-revealing clothes (which is most simply explained by being an adolescent girl with massively disproportionate breasts--most girls in that situation tend to try to hide them) and she's clearly wearing bras that are too small in the vast majority of her pictures. Her bras fit at the very beginning of her IG timeline and get progressively worse. Very typical story for a busty girl to deny the reality of her growth by refusing to buy the correct size bra. Anyway, whatever the motive, they clearly press her breasts tightly against her chest, causing them to spread outwards and project less. This creates all sorts of odd comparisons, then, depending on the bra and exactly how ill-fitting it is and in which way. The shape of her breasts therefore varies a lot in photos, which makes judging size harder. If we ever get bikini photos that would really help.

Nonetheless, I absolutely LOVE her IG and particularly the way it chronicles her growth. Seeing her start out as a cheeky, busty young girl and gradually blossom into a voluptuous, massively-endowed young woman with smoldering sex appeal is absolutely enthralling. I imagine I'll be scrolling through her IG from start to finish plenty of times!

gonZo

• pain-in-the-ass moderator
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2017, 11:13:15 PM »

Right; I'll always try to do whatever fucks things up the least. The exception to that, though, is if there are too many photos from too many sources for me to check in a reasonable amount of time/effort, in which case I may remove a thread and invite everyone to start it over more carefully.

In this case, we were only one pic out of whack, and I removed that, so if everyone will just proceed carefully, we're good. —gonZo
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:17:56 PM by gonZo »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2017, 03:08:38 AM »
gonZo for President!
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2017, 07:11:28 AM »
gonZo for President!
TheZookie for First Lady!
-- I love HUGE boobs --

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2017, 11:48:24 AM »
gonZo for President!
TheZookie for First Lady!

You know, Zookie is a man ...  ;) ;D

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2017, 01:44:32 PM »
Sorry for the mess about the pic I posted. I should have been more careful.  :-[

As for stuffing or not, I'd like to believe she's real and she really damn well could be, but I've seen some cases where it probably was stuffing, also with some photoshop (Annie K, no pics as lots of hers are also below the age limit), so I'd like to keep a sliver of skepticism.