ayrton

• Email
Re: Yuval65 - mega-busty IG stunner
« Reply #195 on: November 27, 2018, 12:54:37 PM »
I was there a few years ago and never encountered anyone that looked like that!

Oppailolicus

• A Cup
« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2018, 01:17:25 PM »
Good lord. If this is a morph it’s truly professional quality. If not....Wow

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #197 on: December 18, 2018, 02:41:12 AM »
I love how she looks "displeased" with the photographer.

alfred69

• A Cup
« Reply #198 on: December 18, 2018, 04:51:57 AM »

Her best morph so far. A lot are really lame.

BElover

« Reply #199 on: December 18, 2018, 06:45:06 AM »

Beat me to posting!

Looks like she did a professional photoshoot, so hoping we see more from the outing

BElover

« Reply #200 on: December 22, 2018, 02:07:09 PM »
 :D

alfred69

• A Cup
« Reply #201 on: December 22, 2018, 04:47:59 PM »
I love how the rug and the planking bend inwards next to her waist. It's almost as if she's morphed her waist to look smaller.....

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #202 on: December 23, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »
I love how the rug and the planking bend inwards next to her waist. It's almost as if she's morphed her waist to look smaller.....

Almost!  :P

The true reason is that the intense gravity of her tits warps the space/time continuum, of course.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #203 on: December 23, 2018, 01:08:18 AM »
Actually, upon closer inspection, I'm going to say that there's minimal morphing there... it appears to be a pool cover behind her, and there's plenty of distortion in areas far enough from her body that morphing wouldn't be causing it. And the planks near her waist are not bending at all. So... I actually call this legit.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

alfred69

• A Cup
« Reply #204 on: December 23, 2018, 02:49:21 AM »
Actually, upon closer inspection, I'm going to say that there's minimal morphing there... it appears to be a pool cover behind her, and there's plenty of distortion in areas far enough from her body that morphing wouldn't be causing it. And the planks near her waist are not bending at all. So... I actually call this legit.

The last plank before her waist - the blank line between them shows a definite bend there.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #205 on: December 23, 2018, 10:39:14 AM »
I see what you're talking about, and I'm not entirely convinced that it isn't an optical illusion... I am away from my computer at the moment and lack the means of properly measuring the spacing.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: December 23, 2018, 11:50:03 AM »

Haha!

I didn't realize it was a pool cover!  Funny that it looks like the curved lines of a bad morph right in that spot.  :P.

She looks great tho and that's all I really care about.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

BElover

« Reply #207 on: December 23, 2018, 12:39:03 PM »
I see what you're talking about, and I'm not entirely convinced that it isn't an optical illusion... I am away from my computer at the moment and lack the means of properly measuring the spacing.

Don't bother. Every post that guy has made in this thread has been critical and negative

alfred69

• A Cup
« Reply #208 on: December 23, 2018, 04:27:26 PM »

Don't bother. Every post that guy has made in this thread has been critical and negative

Damn right they've been critical. She's a bad morpher. I'm sure she's kind to animals and small children, though, if you'd like some positivity.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #209 on: December 24, 2018, 06:57:28 AM »
Actually if you want a bad morpher, check out whoever is going around posting as Anna Pern. Jagged lines, uneven clothing designs, cut and paste....it's Frankensteinien. Yuval is a good enough morpher in that we keep having this real/fake/stuffed/morphed conversation. Are Beats headphones capitalizing on a name? Are Ultimate Ears speakers just okay? Are JBL speakers overhyped? Who knows? But you know what's not thrown in the convo with those other speaker makers? The company that made the world's tiniest Bluetooth speaker. If it's just notoriously bad, there shouldn't be much debate.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)