Thrust

• C Cup
Growinggirls Announcing Retirement
« on: July 15, 2001, 05:10:00 AM »
I am officially announcing the my retirement. If you keep up with my site you know that I have a problem with privacy which makes it near impossible to do an update. My wife and I are also having a baby with in 2 months which she will stay home with full time. In other words my private time with the computer will be gone allowing no time for updated. Furthermore, submissions have trickled down to nothing, I have gotten 1 story and a couple of sitings in over two months, so this leaves me to find interesting breast news and it leaves me to begg models for their stories which yields little success. I havn't decided if I will leave the site up or not, but I will be making that decision before my [censored] is born. Thank everyone that has enjoyed my site and those of you who took the time to contribute. Good bye.

Thrust

Tman

• G Cup
    • www.sitiofan.com
Re: Growinggirls Announcing Retirement
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2001, 07:02:00 AM »
Thanks a lot for your site. It will be missed. I really enjoyed reading about real BE stories.

Tman

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2001, 12:46:00 PM »
You'll be missed, Thrust.  I, too, liked your real BE stories.  Have fun/joy with the new addition to your family.

sheber

• Shasta'man
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2001, 03:58:00 AM »
How about posting the URL (for those like me whose feeble middle-aged minds can't remember everything or those who perchance would like to visit for the first time)? I've gotta respect a guy who likes to get some **82**. The only time I can find to post or update/create is in the middle of the night, while the family sleeps.
[Rent this space]

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2001, 06:28:00 AM »
I suppose it was about time, oh well..

Good luck wherever you go, enjoy your life and our blessings to you and your family. But as we've seen half these whatsits don't give two shades of a rats arse about the real thing. A great pity.

We who are about to cry salute you!

[ July 16, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2001, 06:55:00 AM »
Thank you Thrust.  Yours is the sight on the web closest to my heart.  I wish you would reconsider closing.  Please leave the sight up and running even if you cannot update frequently.  If I need to, I will submit more stories. We all have stories that would fit the subject.  Those who frequent this Forum should take a look at the sight and see how worthwhile Thrust's work really is.

beachboy

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2001, 12:30:00 PM »
Sorry to see you go, Thrust, but understandable given the circumstances.  May you and your wife have a healthy, happy baby!
Life's a Beach...

Thrust

• C Cup
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2001, 11:19:00 AM »
Thank you all!  I will try to do one more update before I go if I can have a private moment with my computer, and rest assured, If I can find a way to do my updates away from home, I will certainly keep the site going.  Let's hope for the best.

Thrust http://members.nbci.com/growinggirls