• F Cup
Before & After: What a difference breast implants make
« on: September 30, 2017, 06:36:34 PM »
Natalia Trukhina: 

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Before & After: What a difference breast implants make
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 03:10:14 AM »
I don't usually see the need for female bodybuilders getting breast implants in the first place, since to my mind the whole point of being a FBB is to grow your pectoral muscles (along with the other muscles in your body) as large as you can get them. I prefer FBBs with natural pecs, not pumped up with silicone.

But even as I say that, I have to admit that she looks good with them. They look like they could be her own breasts, plausibly.

I know I sound a bit contradictory but that is my sentiment.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:27:22 AM »
I'm not at all skilled in this, but to continue the theme of this thread: here's a partial evolution of FBB Yvette Bova's implants.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 03:30:02 AM »
And here is how large she made them by 2012: