Prof Morearty

3 WINNERS in the October 2017 MORPH CONTEST: Mirror, mirror
« on: October 01, 2017, 05:02:34 AM »

This month's theme, chosen by threeT as winner of the September contest, is

Mirror, mirror

The established rules apply:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 26th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • You will be able to vote for a maximum of three submitted morphs
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me [sic] personally

Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 05:03:15 AM by Prof Morearty »

Prof Morearty

Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST October 2017: Mirror, mirror
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 03:54:42 AM »
While we're waiting for submissions, I'll pin this contest thread when necessary to keep it on the first page  :P

µ

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 06:55:13 AM »
This is going to be... interesting.

I only have some preliminary ideas yet... it is even possible that I will sit out this month. I may be wrong here, but I think this could be a rather tricky theme. At the moment, I can see three possible approaches.
1. A picture including a mirror. (Like the "boat" scenario in August). The easiest solution.
2. A mirror selfie picture. A slightly more challenging solution. I guess my main problem would be running into the age limit, as there is no way of finding out the age of the subject for most selfies.
3. A picture of a girl and her mirrored image. That's what I want to see, what I want to do. And it seems to be rather difficult, both in finding a suitable template as well as morphing it right.

I know that my constant nagging for feedback didn't get much, err, feedback yet... but if someone here pulls off a worthy case of Number 3, I definitly want to see some feedback and explanation.

Support the newbs, folks!

Archangel_Dreadnought

• Ro-Boobies
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 02:01:42 PM »
Hit on quite a few themes on this one. Got the contest theme, also got in a bit of "Inktober", and somewhat of a spooky haunted mirror thing.

"!zdood"
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

ASRat132

• G Cup
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 03:11:59 PM »
Dreaming big.  8) Does this meet the criteria for #3? She has a magical ring that grants the size she dreams of in the mirror.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 04:23:54 AM »
Yay, already a couple of entries.  Thanks to Archangel_Dreadnought for !zdood and to ASRat132 for Dreaming big. I hope to get them up in the Users' Gallery, but unfortunately the BEA is reorganizing and I can't access anything but the forum  :-\ :o

Some people seem to be unsure about the criteria.  Actually, it's simple: there must be a mirror somewhere in the morph.  I would think that the most likely subject is a big-boobed babe in reflection -- a fairly common theme in photosets -- but anything with a mirror is OK.

You'll find a huge resource of buxom babes together with mirrors @ http://www.imagefap.com/gallery.php?search=mirror&gen=8&f=&submitbutton=Search%21&filter_size=&filter_date=

µ

PS: here's a little theme-oriented cartoon: not a viable candidate, I'm afraid, but a nice mascot for this theme  8)

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:31:21 AM by Prof Morearty »

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 08:03:19 AM »
As every month, i enter the contest with my goddess... and a mirror  ;D ;D
Bigger is Better

Prof Morearty

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 04:16:40 AM »
Thank you for 3786 Milena, CeBe.

I've finally figured out (more or less) how to post in the confusing new Users' Gallery: I started a new board "morph contest" in the UG, @
http://bearchive.com/board/morph-contest/113275/
But I doubt that any new participants will ever notice it, lost in the new morass.  :-[

µ

« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 04:18:18 AM by Prof Morearty »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 12:48:16 PM »
I am sorry, Prof, but http://bearchive.com/board/morph-contest/113275/ is not working for everybody.  When I go there it says to me that I must subscribe and pay to see  :-[
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Repair Cat

• what's this do?
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 03:43:42 PM »
Nemo, fill out the form and choose "Free Account Free". Use the same name and display-name as your existing forum account. If you have problems after that, please refer to this post: Re: New BEArchive.com
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 03:46:00 PM by Repair Cat »

Prof Morearty

« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2017, 03:49:16 AM »
Correction: I've changed the contest update gallery to
http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/
and you can also catch the latest posts at the general Users' Gallery:
http://bearchive.com/category/user-galleries/
(assuming I didn't screw it up  ??? ).

µ

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2017, 11:31:31 PM »
Gosh!  I finally found the thread for the morph contest.  Everything is wacky for sure.  I like the "Mirro, Mirror" theme and I thought I would show you some of my favorites in my collection.  I am not so good at getting pictures posted on the Forum, so if it does not show, I could use a little help.  The images are from my computer, not the web, so I am not sure it will work.

This morph is by Ce-Be and a lovely mirror morph.

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2017, 03:22:13 AM »
Thank you Llelwyn, this is a very old images I have myself forget  ;D

Here is a newer one, my second entry for the contest "Double the pleasure".

I hope the change will not disturb too much this series, after all the forum has not changed and the site seems roll to roll again normally. I would like to thank the people behind the scene who works hard for us.
Bigger is Better

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 12:13:12 AM »
Thank you Ce-Be, for yet another gorgeous look at Hitomi.  I think you make bigger breasts look so beautiful and natural...!

Here is another one of my favorite mirror morphs, this time by Magic.  I hope you will all enjoy it also.

Llelwyn

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 12:24:09 AM »
Re: Viewing contest updates.

I still get the PAY UP page when I click on your link: http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/

Llelwyn