Dr. Hooters
« on: October 04, 2017, 01:04:50 PM »

The exclusive comic adaptation of the classic BE saga has arrived to celebrate 20 years and the relauching of BeArchive. Watch as Jill Clayton’s chest expands to mammoth proportions as she bests her rival and fellow lab-mate Julie Heatherwick. As Jill discovers the secret to controlling her breast-size, she’ll need to keep her wits about her if she hopes to further understand her condition.

Before the world wide web was born, when the BE Community was just an email list on USENET, the Dr. Hooters saga was born. It is the seminal BE story, the one that started it all. Today there are hundreds of BE stories that are derivatives of the original Dr. Hooters concept — breast-obsessed scientists experimenting with drugs that end up causing breast expansion, either on purpose or by accident. The original concept was born here, however, in the first Dr. Hooterschapter. The entire BE community responded to the publication by continuing the original story in 60 subsequent chapters, each building on the original concept and characters. Numerous sub-fetishes were explored with each new publication on the usenet email list and entire new settings and scenarios were created. But the core concept, outrageous breast expansion, remained as the core focus of the series.

With the release of the Dr. Hooters comic, J.J. McQuade has illustrated in 3 parts, the original Dr. Hooters Chapter 1. We finally get to see an artist’s rendering of Jill Clayton and her first expansion and it doesn’t disappoint. This is a comic adaptation that is a faithful representation of the original story. And just like the original series takes its time to present the conflict and the story, so does this adaptation. But when we arrive at the expansion scenes J.J. McQuade doesn’t disappoint. The only complaint we have is that we want to keep reading. There are 60 more Dr. Hooters chapters waiting for J.J. McQuade to continue illustrating.

FREE preview of the comic here [no registration required]
READ UNLIMITED for 5 days [registration required]

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Dr. Hooters
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 08:14:10 PM »
This is awesome! Thanks for doing it!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 11:51:36 AM »
I did enjoy this illustrated story, looking forward to more.

Is there anyplace that all of the avaialble chapters of the original story exist?  I have the first 58, someone said that there was at least 60.

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 08:54:55 PM »

Is there anyplace that all of the avaialble chapters of the original story exist?  I have the first 58, someone said that there was at least 60.

The (prohibited O), and Diane the (prohibited V)'s (prohibited L) are the only two sites I know of that have them.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 10:31:18 PM »

The (prohibited O), and Diane the (prohibited V)'s (prohibited L) are the only two sites I know of that have them.

I have 60 chapters as text files. I don't think there are any more......
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2020, 10:12:04 AM »
I think I have seen most of those sites.  Let me check this another way.

I see/have 58 chapters along with Hooters UK and Dr. Hooters a short story, is that all of the 60 chapters?

Really wish there had been some more, would have liked to see the story line completed.

Thanks

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 08:55:33 PM »
Yeah, that seems to be all of them.
rtpoe