tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Apology to the BEA forum techs
« on: October 14, 2017, 07:06:40 AM »
I got this email sent to me earlier this week.I honestly thought it was going to be telling me that I was banned from the forum but it was the opposite.
I sincerely apologize to all the hard working people that put this forum up and running.I was totally wrong for accusing anyone for fucking up the forum.I was so wasted when posted my grievances.I don't even remember what I posted until I got this email.
Keep up the good work😃!

First of all I would like to apologize for all the problems you might be facing on the forum.

We read your post here and I would like to clarify that moderators are collaborators of our company but they are not employees so they don't need to respond for our mistakes.

The launch of the new website wasn't easy and we are still seeing the impact of the changes we made.

We will be adjusting and fixing the majority of the problems but since we have limited resources and multiple projects to handle, the response of the reported bugs and issues might take longer that we (and the community) would like.

Again, I apologize for this but please, in the future, if you have an issue please contact me directly.

And last but not least, being impolite won't make us faster or to commit less mistakes so in the future be kind. We are human beings doing our best (and we know in many cases it's not enough).

Have a great day and contact me anytime.

Best Regards,

______

Mariano Pulgar
Marketing Manager
BotComics, Inc.
[email protected]
www.botcomics.com
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:12:35 AM by tdotter »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Apology to the BEA forum techs
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 07:23:23 AM »
I read your comments and I too had some choice words about the problems with this site. I still like the other one since I was used to its navigation and the changes seemed profound to me. But as they say, you can't make an omelet without cracking some eggs. Hopefully this will be fully resolved soon. Also, just like you shouldn't drink and drive, don't drink and post.  ;) ;D Or at least do it moderately.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 07:26:15 AM by solvegas »