SizeCon

• SizeCon [micro] 2021: February 26th-28th!
    • Email
Southwest Size-Kink Community Munch
« on: August 26, 2017, 10:22:10 PM »
What: A social event for all members of the size-kink community. This includes breast expansion fans, micro/macrophiles, body expansion, weight gain, muscle growth, and any other interests related to size. We'll be socializing over good food, making connections with other members of the community, and planning future events.

When: 1 PM, Saturday, September 23rd, 2017

Where: The Old Spaghetti Factory, 1418 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85004
Ask for the 1 PM reservation under the name 'Ben'. We have a private dining area to ourselves.

Dress Code: Casual. The host restaurant is casual dining. Please be courteous of the other guests, and remember that the venue is a vanilla setting.

Cost: Meals cost roughly $8-15 an entree. The event is free of charge, but ordering something is strongly encouraged.

The event is open to any and all members of the size community over the age of 18.

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
Re: Southwest Size-Kink Community Munch
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 03:56:16 AM »
hey. this was today. how'd it go?

-Munch "wonder how I came across this thread" Wolf

benronin

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 01:37:51 AM »
We had 8 people in total show up. People spent a while in general 'getting comfortable' conversation, but by the end everyone had relaxed and we'd all had a blast talking about both vanilla and kinky topics. Definitely worth the time attending.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 08:36:55 AM »
Phoenix ain't too far from Vegas but I work Saturdays, otherwise I would have attended.