Ultra Large Cups
« on: October 20, 2017, 04:05:57 PM »
Searching for bras originally brought us to the original BEArchive close to 20 yrs ago so I figured it was only appropriate to do a post on our recent bra search.

For those who don't know me, I'm a disabled vet & when I had to stop working in 1995 & my wife became the our sole source for income. At that time it was very difficult to find her bras that remotely fit & until we came across Colesce Couture, she'd never had a properly fitting bra since she was a teen. I was home during the day, so it fell to me to find her a bra. The new source was the Internet, but at that time, you couldn't buy things on the 'Net, but it found me the phone numbers I needed to call. Many of the sellers thought I was just a perve at first until I explained our situation. I became quite versed in bra fitting & sizing & the pitfalls of finding bras for breasts well past DDD.

Now for the new search. I had to find new bras. We had bought up the last remaining 36LLs from Colesce Couture in the U.S.  & she made them last several years. But Jenunique, who bought Colesce Couture, had since gone out of the business & the new company who bought the design has completely screwed it up. We tried several, but they didn't come close to fitting her & were uncomfortable as hell.

I've spent several months searching for bras that would fit. She's slowly lost weight the past several years & that made things a bit easier. Her overbust measurement was now 54" & her underbust was 39". Most bra makers stop making sizes just below her needs, but two sites stood out.

A search on Bare Necessities yielded 19 different bras styles....

https://www.barenecessities.com/search.aspx?search=40N&drv=4294961468

which just blew us away! She's never had the option of really choosing. Usually it came down to one or two styles in a couple colors. She ended up choosing the Goddess Audrey Wire-Free Bra in 40N to begin with. It's comfortable, suitable for her work & amazingly affordable at $50. Her last bras we bought ran between $95 & $125 each. She just ordered 4 more in addition to the first trial order.

Bare Necessities has great instructions for measuring & a great return/exchange process. Using their instructions we nailed the band & cup on the first try.

The other site that just floored us was Levana Bratique:

https://levanabratique.com/

Not only did they have her size, but they went well beyond her cup size to a 40S--5 cup sizes bigger in certain styles & up to a 34V in a smaller band. Wow! That's a 22" difference between over bust & band. They are more expensive, but for ladies with super large breasts this place is a godsend.

I did a search using both the forum search engine & Google search confined to bearchive.com & didn't find Levana mentioned anywhere so I thought I'd do this post.

Good luck on finding what you need! We didn't need to order from Levana, but if you do, please post your experience here!
CyberPlainsDrifter
Still Ridin' the cyberplains...

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Ultra Large Cups
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 09:12:12 PM »
Wow, CPD! I think you've hit the mother lode! Like the real-life Joan Shaw* bra shop! :)

* from "The Breastacular World of Richard King" series by DDDave
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 02:54:53 AM »
Hold on, does this shit actually exist? Has anyone ever seen or even heard of a girl with 34V titties?

BigJake

• A real huge-boob admirer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 11:30:36 AM »
My girl (Maggy 38M) has also big problems finding bras that fit her huge size!
A while ago she tried a 95K (equals 38K) from Ewa Michalak https://www.ewa-michalak.pl/main-eng.html which fits her very tight but comfortable.

I saw that most of the huge cup bras on Levana Bratique are actually Ewa Michalak's.
You can order directly from them and they are really affordable!

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 04:46:35 AM »
No, like seriously, if 34V bras exist, somebody needs, buys, and wears them. Has anybody ever heard of a 34V?

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 01:26:18 PM »
The biggest bra that I know of is sold by ew-michalk at 40MM which is a 40U is US sizes.
Which should have a cup volume of approx 14.2L in total.

I just stumbled on Optifit, they seem to carry up to a 50PP (which is just one inch bigger than a 50Z US).  I don't know if they are for real, but a 50PP bra would be 31.9L of mammary tissue.

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 11:47:57 PM »
i hate how those huge bra sizing sites show pics of the bras but always in a fairly low size. it's tough to find pics of differently sized bras in one pic to understand the real size difference. here's one, hope i can post this: https://imgix.bustle.com/lovelace/uploads/922/a81989e0-06f6-0133-f495-0e18518aac2f.jpg?w=614&fit=max&auto=format&q=70

BigJake

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 03:10:23 AM »
The biggest bra that I know of is sold by ew-michalk at 40MM which is a 40U is US sizes.

I just stumbled on Optifit, they seem to carry up to a 50PP (which is just one inch bigger than a 50Z US).  I don't know if they are for real, but a 50PP bra would be 31.9L of mammary tissue.
I really would like to know how you did calculate the volumes.
My girl has a 38M (EU sizing) and I measured her breasts very carefuly and we found it's about 4 litres per side.
This sounds small but if you look at her it's really massive!!

BTW: You can find her as Maggy38M on twitter ;-)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:02:41 AM by BigJake »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2018, 06:55:17 AM »
^ So much goodness spilling forth !  :o Thanks for the photo.  :)

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2018, 03:48:16 AM »

My girl has a 38M (EU sizing) and I measured her breasts very carefuly and we found it's about 4 litres per side.

The very simplest way to determine  the volume is the water displacement method. You need a container large enough to fit the breast and a larger container sit the first one in.

1. Place the smaller container in the lager one.
2. Fill the smaller container with water to the very brim.
3. Slowly lower the breast into the water until completely submerged then remove.
4. Empty the displaced water from the larger container into something you can use to measure the amount of water. "

If you don't have liquid measuring cups then used contained of a know volume (half gallon/gallon/2 liter/etc) to get a rough measurement.

BigJake

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 04:30:58 AM »
^ So much goodness spilling forth !  :o Thanks for the photo.  :)
You can find even more photos of her on twitter @Maggy38M ;-)

BigJake

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2018, 04:35:50 AM »

The very simplest way to determine  the volume is the water displacement method. You need a container large enough to fit the breast and a larger container sit the first one in.

3. Slowly lower the breast into the water until completely submerged then remove.
4. Empty the displaced water from the larger container into something you can use to measure the amount of water. "

If you don't have liquid measuring cups then used contained of a know volume (half gallon/gallon/2 liter/etc) to get a rough measurement.

I do understand the way to measure with the "liquid displacement method" -- but that is something you can only do when you have the object (or subject) in question at hand. I was measuring Maggy's 38M breasts that way -- and it was much less than 10 litres!
And therefore I'm curious to know how you calculate (not measure) that a 50PP is 31.9 litres!?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2018, 07:16:17 PM »

Or, if you only have one container:

1. Carefully measuring the amount along the way, fill the large container to the brim with water.
2. Slowly and carefully, lower the breast into it, letting the water spill out. Avoid splashing as much as possible!
3. When the breast has been fully immersed, slowly and carefully withdraw it.
4. Measure the amount of water left. The difference between the original amount and the remainder is the volume of the breast.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2018, 01:24:12 AM »
Hold on, does this shit actually exist? Has anyone ever seen or even heard of a girl with 34V titties?

Tempted to drop the $120 for one on the site and seek a 34V out Cinderella style. Chelsea Charms sells her used jumbo bras for about that much.

BigJake

« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2018, 04:40:59 AM »
... but you still did not answer my question.

>> that is something you can only do when you have the object (or subject) in question at hand.
>> I was measuring Maggy's 38M breasts that way -- and it was much less than 10 litres!
>> And therefore I'm curious to know how you calculate (not measure) that a 50PP is 31.9 litres!?