applehead

• A Cup
Re: Yungfreckz (aka Missy) - Super cute & busty instagram star
« Reply #285 on: January 20, 2019, 04:40:23 PM »
She seems to realize the power of her tits.   She also seems to like to show them off.   I'm getting more confident that she will let see them in all their glory soon.
Here is what she says about that...

Reminds me of Elizabeth Anne. I don't for one second justify people aggressively giving unwanted comments but there's no pretending she's not courting attention with them. She grabs them and mentions them. They're the subject of videos. It's not a case of her doing unrelated stuff and them happening to be there

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #286 on: January 20, 2019, 07:24:48 PM »
I really hope she doesn't end up like Poetry Travis. Obviously showing herself off for the attention and views and then getting mad if people dare suggest that she looks really good doing it.

Because she KNOWS she looks good, she KNOWS she is gifted and stunningly gorgeous. But she is either gonna go underground if she keeps getting harassed, or just go nuts.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

« Reply #287 on: January 21, 2019, 07:50:11 AM »
She seems to realize the power of her tits.   She also seems to like to show them off.   I'm getting more confident that she will let see them in all their glory soon.

Reminds me of Elizabeth Anne. I don't for one second justify people aggressively giving unwanted comments but there's no pretending she's not courting attention with them. She grabs them and mentions them. They're the subject of videos. It's not a case of her doing unrelated stuff and them happening to be there

That may be, but what needs to be understood is that in the real world, if a woman has tits the size of her head, much of her daily life does revolve around them whether she chooses it to or not.  It is unavoidable.
So her just living her life naturally means her breasts are going to be front and center in that.  Especially if she is confident, and unashamed by them.  It still doesn't mean she is showing off anymore than a woman who's abnormally tall is showing that off in pics of her daily life with her shorter friends.

applehead

• A Cup
« Reply #288 on: January 21, 2019, 08:34:38 AM »

That may be, but what needs to be understood is that in the real world, if a woman has tits the size of her head, much of her daily life does revolve around them whether she chooses it to or not.  It is unavoidable.
So her just living her life naturally means her breasts are going to be front and center in that.  Especially if she is confident, and unashamed by them.  It still doesn't mean she is showing off anymore than a woman who's abnormally tall is showing that off in pics of her daily life with her shorter friends.

I respectfully disagree - I'm talking specifically about the videos in which she is commenting on or grabbing her breasts

Her moan is related to online comments from an audience she has attracted for two reasons

The comparison to a tall woman is a good one, but if a woman filled her social media with videos of her deliberately accentuating her height I'd say the same thing (again, I stress this is about the ones where they are undeniably the point of the video, not incidental to it). And as with Missy, if it's upsetting her then friends might do well to have a blunt talk with her about the inevitability of attracting a certain audience when that's your deliberately shown selling point

But yea, we both agree that unwanted attention in unacceptable
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 08:43:29 AM by applehead »

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2019, 11:06:42 PM »
Of course she should expect awful comments.  Because the world sucks and if you're a girl with big tits who isn't ashamed of her body - you have to realistically expect an onslaught of tactless pervs, who will say they were invited.

And the stupidest part of all is the multiple times more content we'd have, from so many of the hottest girls, if it didn't work that way.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2019, 11:21:35 PM »
She has shown all plans to ever show.We'll just see more of the same,maybe with higher res and better cropping,and that's it.Any more revealing shots will be less likely than winning the lottery.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2019, 11:35:27 PM »
^ So she is just a tease, is that what you are implying ? :(

Zealot

• E Cup
« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2019, 11:44:04 PM »
^ So she is just a tease, is that what you are implying ? :(

Stating it plainly:She is a tease.She will show off her decolletage the same way she always has when she is having fun. Don't make any remarks other than that she is a looker.

« Reply #293 on: January 22, 2019, 07:46:41 AM »

I respectfully disagree - I'm talking specifically about the videos in which she is commenting on or grabbing her breasts

Her moan is related to online comments from an audience she has attracted for two reasons

The comparison to a tall woman is a good one, but if a woman filled her social media with videos of her deliberately accentuating her height I'd say the same thing (again, I stress this is about the ones where they are undeniably the point of the video, not incidental to it). And as with Missy, if it's upsetting her then friends might do well to have a blunt talk with her about the inevitability of attracting a certain audience when that's your deliberately shown selling point

Sorry.
Just sounds like victim blaming to me.

applehead

• A Cup
« Reply #294 on: January 22, 2019, 09:41:48 AM »

Sorry.

Fair enough - I don't for a second think it does sound like that because it isn't that. I do however think you're coming across as misguidedly playing niceguy/white knight despite being on a forum, like the rest of us, that has shared, saved, and drooled over photos of her in a way she says makes her unhappy

If she's genuinely the victim as you claim, you've played a role and no amount of logical gymnastics and tortured metaphors will change that hypocrisy. Maybe keep your offensive accusations to yourself next time or direct them at someone more deserving.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #295 on: January 22, 2019, 05:35:51 PM »
The idea that women of a certain body type either need to cover up or expect harassment is realistic.  It's also really fucked up & a sad indictment of the sociopathic nature on mens' online presence.

Like "white knight" used to mean someone who begged for online attention from women by being a disingenuous "nice guy".  *mercercough* 

Now it just seems to mean anyone who doesn't actively encourage this sociopathy.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #296 on: January 22, 2019, 08:35:04 PM »
Could we just agree that she's really cute and has extremely mammoth tits, and since none of us here are in that exact situation we really have no idea how she's going to navigate her life, and what she'll choose to show or not?

And then, semi-respectfully await anything she does choose to share with the world...

« Reply #297 on: January 23, 2019, 08:13:46 AM »

Sorry.

Fair enough - I don't for a second think it does sound like that because it isn't that. I do however think you're coming across as misguidedly playing niceguy/white knight despite being on a forum, like the rest of us, that has shared, saved, and drooled over photos of her in a way she says makes her unhappy

If she's genuinely the victim as you claim, you've played a role and no amount of logical gymnastics and tortured metaphors will change that hypocrisy. Maybe keep your offensive accusations to yourself next time or direct them at someone more deserving.

Yep.
Definitely a Victim Blamer.

BElover

« Reply #298 on: January 23, 2019, 08:35:05 AM »
Can you take this argument elsewhere, please ?

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #299 on: January 23, 2019, 09:15:41 AM »
^Yeah, it's gotten pretty off topic, and dragging on unnecessarily.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog