Search
« on: October 26, 2017, 05:41:03 AM »
Until a while ago, I was able to search for particular things in the addventure through refined google searches, but it all comes out blank now, what changed?

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Re: Search
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 05:17:55 PM »
Because a login is now required to access the Addventure, Google can no longer index the pages.  Hopefully the BEA will be persuaded to change that.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 03:31:50 PM »
On a semi-related note, maybe it's just me but for the last year or two, I haven't been able to search Bimbo via refined Google Searches.

I think someone nuked that, so even if the Log-In issue did get reverted, kind of a pain in the ass to search stuff with only the tags.

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:20:54 AM »
That seems very odd. I can imagine various obscene or sexual words that Google might decide to ban from being used as search terms, but it's hard to believe that "bimbo" would be one of them.
JH

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 09:38:08 PM »
On a semi-related note, maybe it's just me but for the last year or two, I haven't been able to search Bimbo via refined Google Searches.

I've noticed this too. Also, for me at least Google searches still kinda works if I'm logged in in another tab (even in incognito mode).