Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Nimrod & Kithara great visit with Mr & Mrs Pacman - Thanks!
« on: October 28, 2017, 11:16:32 PM »
Just wanted to mention that Kithara and I did our first, and possibly last meet up with another BEA couple.

We had been corresponding for many years with the Pacman's and circumstances allowed up to make the trip at the end of last month. It was a long drive but we were greeted warmly. We had a wonderful guest room too.

Thanks to both of you for a enjoyable visit and also giving us such good suggestions for things to see on the rest of our trip.

Oh, and Pacman is a very good host and so accommodating.
Thanks for letting us use your refrigerator for some of Kith's prescriptions. You guys rock!
Also, a warm hug to Mrs. Pac as you are a lovely person and someone that Kith feels a kinship with.
Pacman and I are lucky dudes!

I want the rest of the BEA to know that this was a cool get-together that had been planned years and years ago and Kith's health finally was good enough to make the two day drive. It was like traveling back in time to the BEA of 2007. Not many original BEA Princesses get to hook up, but for a brief moment Kithara and Mrs Pacman where in the same place. Also, neither of the Pac's have been on the forum in over six years so they may never see this message.

Anyway - Thanks to the Pac's for a wonderful (and very busty) visit!  :D

http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9984279.msg10108439#msg10108439
Kithara Bq=170 B%10.44
MrsPac Bq=200 B%9.24
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 05:40:08 AM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Nimrod & Kithara great visit with Mr & Mrs Pacman - Thanks!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 01:34:42 AM »
This is very nice thing to read. I always remember back in the day when all four of you were very active in this neck of the woods. Good mammary ... er ... memories indeed.  ;D :)