Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Adriana Alencar from Brazil
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2017, 05:08:58 PM »
So cute

(What's wrong w the forum lately?  It took like six hours for this photo to upload and post)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:11:45 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2017, 09:33:08 PM »
Did I mention cute?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2017, 04:52:00 PM »
Masked
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 02:17:47 PM »
Umm... yup!
~Shadowmuse Blown

_Matt_

• A Cup
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2017, 05:18:28 PM »
Sadly I'd say that's a morph too, especially since you can see the original line of her underwear which doesn't properly cut into her fleshy hips as it should.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2017, 02:12:34 PM »
I tend to think that you're right: the thigh on the right seems wider than the one on the left, too
~Shadowmuse Blown

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »
Did I mention cute?

Yes, and you are RIGHT!  :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2017, 09:32:13 PM »
As a cute Wonder Woman
~Shadowmuse Blown