• Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Ejine Okoroafor - Nigerian Actress
« on: November 07, 2017, 05:29:10 AM »
They call her a Nollywood actress.

I call her "hot"  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Ejine Okoroafor - Nigerian Actress
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:54:38 AM »
"Nollywood" is the nickname for the Nigerian film industry, which churns out at least 1,000 feature-length movies a year. Compare that to Hollywood, which makes only around 400 feature-length movies a year. The only other cinema industry worldwide than makes more movies than Nollywood is Bollywood (the Hindi-language Indian film industry).
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 11:41:42 AM »
"Nollywood" is the nickname for the Nigerian film industry, which churns out at least 1,000 feature-length movies a year. Compare that to Hollywood, which makes only around 400 feature-length movies a year. The only other cinema industry worldwide than makes more movies than Nollywood is Bollywood (the Hindi-language Indian film industry).

You are correct, sir!    :P
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 07:09:54 PM »
Cute as a blonde, too!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 05:11:46 AM »
Nice dress
~Shadowmuse Blown

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 06:54:32 AM »
She's looking like around an F cup?
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 03:12:55 PM »
I'd say that's a pretty good guess, Zook. Depending on the picture I've seen of her, she can look, to me, anything from an E cup to a G.

(I tend to post pix where she looks bigger, tho  ;))
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 08:39:25 PM »
There tend not to be a lot of good pix of her looking her bustiest, tho
~Shadowmuse Blown