• Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Ejine Okoroafor - Nigerian Actress
« on: November 06, 2017, 11:29:10 PM »
They call her a Nollywood actress.

I call her "hot"  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Ejine Okoroafor - Nigerian Actress
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 12:54:38 AM »
"Nollywood" is the nickname for the Nigerian film industry, which churns out at least 1,000 feature-length movies a year. Compare that to Hollywood, which makes only around 400 feature-length movies a year. The only other cinema industry worldwide than makes more movies than Nollywood is Bollywood (the Hindi-language Indian film industry).
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 05:41:42 AM »
"Nollywood" is the nickname for the Nigerian film industry, which churns out at least 1,000 feature-length movies a year. Compare that to Hollywood, which makes only around 400 feature-length movies a year. The only other cinema industry worldwide than makes more movies than Nollywood is Bollywood (the Hindi-language Indian film industry).

You are correct, sir!    :P
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 01:09:54 PM »
Cute as a blonde, too!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »
Nice dress
~Shadowmuse Blown

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 12:54:32 AM »
She's looking like around an F cup?
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2017, 09:12:55 AM »
I'd say that's a pretty good guess, Zook. Depending on the picture I've seen of her, she can look, to me, anything from an E cup to a G.

(I tend to post pix where she looks bigger, tho  ;))
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 02:39:25 PM »
There tend not to be a lot of good pix of her looking her bustiest, tho
~Shadowmuse Blown