Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
The "Welfare Queen Feeds Lobster To Dog" video
« on: November 19, 2017, 08:29:32 PM »
I'm not going to watch the video 12 times with a magnifying glass to be 100% certain there aren't any kids in the background... so I won't post the link to the video.

Some say the video's fake and she's a paid actress.  I hope that's true.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:26:33 AM by Liam »
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: The "Welfare Queen Feeds Lobster To Dog" video
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 02:50:38 AM »
I watched it, with the sound turned off. If you want to spend 1 minute and 39 seconds of your life watching it, I suggest you do the same. There are no sprogs anywhere in it, by the way.

link
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:54:45 AM by gonZo »
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 03:39:20 AM »
Broken link, zookie.

(fixed —moderator)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 03:43:45 AM by gonZo »
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 09:39:02 AM »
I watched it, with the sound turned off. If you want to spend 1 minute and 39 seconds of your life watching it, I suggest you do the same. There are no sprogs anywhere in it, by the way.

link
Too late - I had the sound up. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 03:55:17 AM by gonZo »
-- I love HUGE boobs --

Maik

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 05:02:19 PM »
The vid is waste of lifetime. ???
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2017, 10:45:54 PM »
So, is the video really connected to the Krillism chatroom?  (Which means it's fake.)  There IS an admin in there named "Godless Welfare Queen".

A couple conservative sites claimed the "original video" was removed from youtube.  But I've seen no evidence to back that up.  The one Zookie007 linked to is the original as far as I know.
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.