Rabbit Ri 93

• Natural busty babe looking for expansion info <3
    • Email
Hi, im Rabbit Ri
« on: November 20, 2017, 12:10:00 PM »
Hi guys,
Ive been thinking about expansion for a while. not just boobs but ass and lips too.
Im quite large chested atm. Im a bra size 34 E/F . The thought of been inflated turns me on so much, to have large balloon boobs, cushion lips and an ass that you could get lost in. Essentially every female part of me exaggerated. The only thing is the irish surgeons will only do 800cc max.

Im just wondering does anyone have an tips about breast enlargement though pumping or surgery? If theres a way to get more than 800cc or how big 800cc will leave me when im naturally busty anyway.
Any ideas on funding options.

Any feedback would be really appreciated,
Please see photos below,
Thanks
Ri. <3
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:31:43 PM by Rabbit Ri 93 »
ask for my snapchat :p

_Matt_

• A Cup
Re: Tips on inflation
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 12:51:11 PM »
Irish? Busty?! Sign me up!

I have nothing to help you with, although I know people have had results with various plant based things, and the pumps and stuff, but let me be the first to say

Welcome!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Hi, im Rabbit Ri
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 12:59:52 AM »
First of all, welcome to the BEA Forum, Rabbit Ri 93!

Second of all, you can search for posts from Anorei Collins aka Lexxxi Luxe who, while having simply enormous natural breasts of her own, often makes them (temporarily) bigger via saline injections directly into her breasts, as well as via pregnancy.

Two other BEA Princesses to look for are Keisha Evans and Beshine, who had super-large implants put in. Beshine's case is even more remarkable since she started out as barely a B cup.

Third, although I personally wish you didn't have any work done on your lips, if you do want to do so there's not much I can suggest other than maybe getting in touch with yet another BEA Princess, Martina Big.

Finally, look into Natural Breast Enlargement techniques such as massaging your breasts with flaxseed oil twice a day, every day. There used to be a great tumblr on NBE run by BEAr Boob Growth but I fear it has been taken down. Another site with a lot of information on NBE is BreastNexus.

Please don't be a stranger, and please please please keep us up to date on your breast expansion progress!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 12:05:48 PM »
Welcome as an Irish American man I love the idea of more Irish girls blowing up in size in all the right ways. I am also the BEA's resident chief pumper meaning while you ladies are expanding your breast I'm expanding my penis, So I can tell you pumping your breast isn't the way to go for what you want. If you want true balloon boobs, booty and lips you need implants in all 3 areas. Look for doctors that use or are willing to place expanders in both your boobs and butt with large soft solid silicone implants for your lips. Now if you do want to get into pumping the 3 best places for you to vacuum pump are going to be your lips, your nipples and your clit. Both your nipples and lips are soft spongy tissues that take well to pumping just keep the pressure low on your lips or they will bruise and could even slit. Your clit how ever don't go over broad with it but having it be a little bit bigger and make sex much better as it is more likely to rub on the shaft making orgasming much more likely and easier.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 12:46:07 PM »
You're beautiful and I hope you find an online place to fulfill all of your dreams!

Like two doomed ships that pass in storm
  We had crossed each other’s way:
But we made no sign, we said no word,
  We had no word to say;
For we did not meet in the holy night,
  But in the shameful day.

A prison wall was round us both,
  Two outcast men were we:
The world had thrust us from its heart,
  And God from out His care:
And the iron gin that waits for Sin
  Had caught us in its snare.
-Oscar Wilde

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 06:05:35 PM »
Hi guys,
Ive been thinking about expansion for a while. not just boobs but ass and lips too.
Im quite large chested atm. Im a bra size 34 E/F . The thought of been inflated turns me on so much, to have large balloon boobs, cushion lips and an ass that you could get lost in. Essentially every female part of me exaggerated. The only thing is the irish surgeons will only do 800cc max.

Im just wondering does anyone have an tips about breast enlargement though pumping or surgery? If theres a way to get more than 800cc or how big 800cc will leave me when im naturally busty anyway.
Any ideas on funding options.

Any feedback would be really appreciated,
Please see photos below,
Thanks
Ri. <3

Check out Dr Shoaib in Glasgow as one option.

That said, mentally prepare yourself for easing into the larger sizes over the course of at least 2 surgeries. It's pretty common to top out around 800cc to start, but if you explain your long-term plan to the surgeon, that should be helpful.