what foto / filming equipment
« on: November 29, 2017, 07:51:15 AM »
If you would be a photographer / filmer in shooting models, what would be your equipment for it? Not talking about Software here. What would you expect for a member site?

Foto?

Video?

Other tools around this?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Re: what foto / filming equipment
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2017, 03:11:42 AM »
Would you use for pics and movies the same camer? Or different ones?
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 11:13:19 PM »
I am not a professional photographer, and definitely do not have the technical chops or access to enough on-camera talent to start a big boobs membership site...but I think having one camera for video and one for stills would be your best bet. If for some reason you can't afford to have two cameras, you might have to compromise and go for a DSLR or mirrorless camera that can shoot video in 4K. So that would be products like those on this list.

ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:52:52 AM »
I am not a professional photographer, and definitely do not have the technical chops or access to enough on-camera talent to start a big boobs membership site...but I think having one camera for video and one for stills would be your best bet. If for some reason you can't afford to have two cameras, you might have to compromise and go for a DSLR or mirrorless camera that can shoot video in 4K. So that would be products like those on this list.
I'm neither a professional photographer. Just I like photography and filming.
Well, my camera is on that list :D muahahah. Just to assure I don't want to go into the BIZ. It is just plain interest.

The following is under the assumption that the filmer and photographer knows the job. Expensive equipment alone doesn't make good film / pictures.

Yes, for filming these are good examples. And some are even good for fotography. Still it is always good to have a B camera.
With such a camera you can change lenses. At the end it means 2-3 lenses. Ultra wide angle - normal, wide angle - slightly zoom and normal - higher zoom. Kind of overlapping
A total of at least 5000 $US for body and high quality lenses like the LEICA lenses, I would expect for filming as suitable professional (enough) equipment.
Then for stills the famous Canon 5D Mark IV or one of the 1D .... Another 15,000 $US with 3 highest quality lenses.
So it is around 20k $US for a professional movie and photography equipment.

So interesting cameras from the list are certainly these:
Panasonic Lumix GH5
Sony Alpha A7S II
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II

While 1 and 3 are micro 4/3 and need own lenses. The Sony is a full frame camera.

I never get used to Nikon, I don't know why ...

Someone from my friends really recommended to me a Nikon Coolpix B500 for a good shooting and high range of angles! He said it is cheap! Yes it is. Cheap crap.

I can only laugh about such a camera, what a crap. I hope nobody really comes to the idea using such a crap tool for a professional website. When using the ultra-wide angle end of that lens you feel like sitting in the first row of your cinema. The sites totally distorted and out of context compared to the middle part that is bigger than it should. Well at least for stills you can do a lens correction. For movies it is impossible. And the quality of the picture / film results is like running a smooth filter 5 times over the material.

At the end it would also mean 20k $US vs. a 300 $US camera a friend suggested. 66 times more investment.

At the end it means if a model invest 20k $US into the equipment and a other one only invest 300$ US I would say the first one has respect for the clients, the 2nd one is quite far away from showing some respect.

Well I for myself would maybe stick with the 5k $US investment for my private use ...

At the end I was hoping to get a few more answers, a few more impressions, a few more opinions on this topic.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 11:55:22 AM by andrat2000 »