TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Revelations of sexual harrassment
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2017, 09:07:33 PM »
The fever may be breaking. As long as things don't return to a status quo where people think sexually harassing someone else is in any way excusable, of course.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2017, 06:30:57 AM »
This morning I had a female co-worker greeted me by rubbing her hand across my back ask me "How I was doing?" Now I just finish one of my training for Fitness certification for ways to be better fitness instructor and they emphasis to never touch your client. Instead devise ways for them to touch you. So my immediate thought was that my co-worker is a female trainer asking me how I am doing and violated her code of ethic for the position that she was in, but Of course I let her get away with it. Socially speaking it is acceptable for a ladies to be more hands on with others. If I had done that same move to her, I would be at higher risk of being reported for my behavior.

Nike company tried to pass a company rule that employee are not allow to gather together outside of work, and the state court struck it down, then they try to get a bill in the house to allow them to prevent employee to be able to gather outside of work. It was a unpopular bill and again struck down from even letting go on the floor for a vote. However, it boggles my mind at how far they went to prevent fraternization of employees of any type. I do suspect their intent was to prevent union to be form. But these guys work mostly overtime and all they do is work, eat, **82** Nike for the rest of their lives. Not leaving much time outside for anybody else. Most of these company lost their 9-5 jobs, and at worse are on stand by and work only when needed but be made available at anytime. Retail and service industry are going to that model of work scheduling. So they end up working less and the inability to get a side job to make up the differences. My point is that most likely the only social outlet they have, is with co-worker in the same boat, and yet its becoming major taboo to do so.

Well wasn't Walmart known fur such rules? I think Walmart tried to implement those rules in Germany, in fact a few US companies tried it, but they will most likely fail due to the fact that it would be a privacy violation on the highest level. It's like asking a woman on a job interview if she is preggo or has an according family planning. A TOTAL NO GO. But still companies try it from time to time.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2018, 08:02:53 PM »
Thanks 3de. It's a tragedy that anyone would be driven to killing themselves just because of other people causing them so much grief about their sexual/gender identity. Four out of every 10 is a horrific ratio.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.