• Email
Re: Noelle M - Desi Down Under
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2016, 01:49:49 PM »
Sexy as ever

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2016, 07:59:49 AM »
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

jai

• Email
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2017, 03:11:57 PM »
youch!

Liam

• G Cup
  • I'm here for the boobs, not a popularity contest.
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2017, 08:09:49 PM »
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 08:16:09 PM by Liam »
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

Liam

• G Cup
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2017, 06:19:17 PM »
Welcome to the internet where elitism, hypocrisy, and sycophancy know no bounds.

Most "popular" forum users are nothing more than prolific trolls that are well connected.

Note:  I don't do debates and I don't respond to argumentative little shits who swear black is white just to bait me.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2017, 10:20:58 PM »
I think the most excited I would be since the debut of Rachel Aldana would be if Noelle ever agreed to model bikinis professionally.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Liam

• G Cup
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2017, 11:50:35 PM »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2017, 01:13:34 AM »
Yes! MOAR

jai

• Email
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2017, 02:31:46 AM »
I think the most excited I would be since the debut of Rachel Aldana would be if Noelle ever agreed to model bikinis professionally.

I think a LOT of guys share that thought. I bet there are more than a few women who do too.  :)

I think she is one of the most alluring and lovely woman on the planet. It's sad that she seems to only notice the hatemongers talking trash about her. I got to see her speak in person and wanted to go speak to her but I didn't think, "hey I'm one of the guys who only knows about you because your pics are on a titty forum I visit" would be a good opening line.

My favorite photos of Noelle. They maybe aren't as revealing or provocative as some of her other photos but her smile is somewhere between coy and demure. She doesn't smile as much in her new stuff.

The first pic I saw of her. Like a Disney princess.

That smile..... ::)

Flowers? I'd build her a palace.

She looks like a total predator in this pic. Rrrrooaawww.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:34:50 AM by jai »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2017, 07:08:05 AM »
If I ever saw her in person I'd probably embarrass myself because the first words out of my mouth would be, "Marry me, gorgeous!" :)

Liam

• G Cup
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2017, 09:14:46 PM »