Prof Morearty

WINNER of the MORPH CONTEST, Dec. 2017: Outgrowing clothing
« on: December 01, 2017, 04:34:29 AM »
December 2017

The contest theme for December 2017, set by November winner Captain Nemo, is

outgrowing clothing

The rules are:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 27th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me [sic] personally

Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 06:26:41 AM by Prof Morearty »

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST, December 2017: Outgrowing clothing
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 10:19:42 AM »
Well here's an older one I did but I think it still fits (pun intended) "She knew if she tried to make it to the bottom of the stairs, with her not being able to see over them, she'd be in a heap by the time she got there. So she draped Itsy & Bitsy over the side wall and prepared to fill the room below."
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 08:36:44 PM »
Well here's an older one I did but I think it still fits (pun intended) "She knew if she tried to make it to the bottom of the stairs, with her not being able to see over them, she'd be in a heap by the time she got there. So she draped Itsy & Bitsy over the side wall and prepared to fill the room below."

Nice avalanche.  :) Lends itself to a sequel whereupon itsy and bitsy continue to spill forth downward.  ;D

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 06:15:34 AM »
That is until they have to surge upward again. The floor won't move but there's LOTS of room above. :D
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 10:10:25 AM »
Unsurprisingly, my first post is with Milena. Here her boobs burst out, literally  ::)
Bigger is Better

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 04:44:49 AM »
We're off to a good start once again: already two entries :D 
Thanks to Kopy Kat for ccrainbow and to CeBe for 3897 Milena.
May I ask you both to think of a title you'd like: I can offer suggestions, but I don't want to be overbearing. Kopy Kat, I suppose that the name of the original photoset is "rainbow", hence your title: is that right?

µ

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 06:41:59 AM »
That ones awesome CeBe! I always name my morphs based on who and what color clothes they wear, or sometimes named after some well known landmark. It helps me to find pictures later. This one I called rainbow because of her clothes but its really from her hula hoop set.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »
That ones awesome CeBe! I always name my morphs based on who and what color clothes they wear, or sometimes named after some well known landmark. It helps me to find pictures later. This one I called rainbow because of her clothes but its really from her hula hoop set.
Understood, Kopy Kat, a reasonable procedure. You make no statement about what title you want: "ccrainbow" will be fine, unless you want to consider something more dramatic like "cascade" or "avalanche" or maybe "look out below".  If you say nothing I will stick with "ccrainbow".
Still waiting for some proposal from CeBe. ???  Again, if I don't hear, I'll stick with "3897 Milena".

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 03:49:31 PM »
Hi Prof, difficult for me to find a better title than “burst”. But if you have a better idea, I trust you   ;)
Bigger is Better

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 04:32:00 PM »
What about ccbikiniburst?

Prof Morearty

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 03:33:10 AM »
What about ccbikiniburst?

Fine.

And CeBe: burst would be OK -- or how about "breastburst"? (no, I'm not just aping Kopy Kat, I was thinking of an echo of "starburst").

µ
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 03:56:27 AM by Prof Morearty »

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 04:55:22 AM »
Didn't mean to take your idea for CeBe. I just scrolled down and I guess subconsciously I picked up on burst. I can keep the ccrainbow title. :)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 02:42:52 PM »
For goodness sake, Kopy Kat, nobody is obliged to accept my suggestions, and bikiniburst can coexist with breastburst (or just burst) anyway and you suggested it before I posted!

Just choose the title you like best.

µ

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 04:06:27 PM »
Lol ok ok, I'll keep ccrainbow :D

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2017, 05:06:38 AM »
My first entry.  The title "Oh my goodness" is translating Milenas exclamation of astonish "Du meine Güte!8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.