Can't login on the main page in Google Chrome [FIXED]
« on: December 06, 2017, 03:00:04 PM »
As the title says, I can't login to the main page in Chrome. Forum login works fine, but when I go to the home page to look at the galleries, it pops up the login prompt. I'll login, it looks like it accepts the login, but then the page just refreshes and I'm still not logged in, and it prompts for the login again.

Edit: Never mind, clearing the cookies and logging back in worked.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 03:01:42 PM by gaxel »

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
Re: Can't login on the main page in Google Chrome [FIXED]
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:18:49 PM »
My Firefox login screen has a massive image of Moonica which nearly pushes the login box off the screen at my normal resolution. I have had to up my resolution to 1600 wide so I do not have to scroll my screen any time I need to log back in. It is just annoying and probably a result of the cover page not interfacing correctly with the browser or such thing.

Would it be possible to place the login at the TOP or BOTTOM and not somewhere about 2/3 the way down on the extreme right?

I wonder if people of an artistic persuasion could submit alternative images or have forum members vote on ones that are put up for consideration on a monthly basis or such thing...

I do not really like Moonica, sorry. I can not tell if the 'Moo Jooce' is causing the engorgement or if she drank it or she is just a klutz.

Did anyone notice the file name. That is Spanish for "cover page", the text on the bottle is Devanagari of which I can only make out two full characters ca-long i + ta-long a... or Caita..., and the name Moonica is a misspelling of Monica which reached its peak usage in North America in 1977 and has its roots in North Africa, the cow images appear to have come from stock images.

Interestingly Caita in Hindi mean "quiet"
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 10:28:17 PM »
Asking the marketing department to change things here is the very definition of futility. ;)

The latest forum software isn't particularly friendly to various browsers. I've found that Chrome is the only Macintosh browser that works properly with it. In the case of the Moonica image, an ad blocker should be able to hide it and solve your problem.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 07:34:06 PM »
Moonica appears to have left the building.

Yes, I have influence!  8)

Or... some such power... well, skill... er, how about talent?
BE Together...

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 07:47:05 PM »
Moonica appears to have left the building.

Yes, I have influence!  8)

Or... some such power... well, skill... er, how about talent?

Actually she appears to have been anchored to a fixed frame on the far left and the login is now not tethered to her, which at least makes her less of a nuisance.

Now I wonder how often we can get this graphic to change?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 07:48:45 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...