bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
One time I was asking a female co-worker about her busty friend and she said "We were on a trip together and she changed in front of me and I saw her topless". 
I couldn't help but wonder if this was some subliminal way of the busty woman establishing herself as alpha/apex female by proving her breasts to be larger.

I think it's possible because when I was working out a lot I would make a point to show-off my muscles next to my less-muscular friends.

Do you think women dress/undress around each other to establish dominance?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Do you think women dress/undress around each other to establish dominance?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 01:00:07 PM »
Of course it is a power play. Both sexes do it even though it is done differently.  The prime directive of life is to pass your genes to the next generation. The competition that this entails means that individuals will engage in behaviour necessary to prevail. Women dress more to impress each other than to men. So just remember,  its a competition.

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 03:29:08 PM »
I beg to differ. We've so often heard that women with large breasts are unfairly judged by other women. They are made to feel lesser. In any case, I think only our women members can give us any idea.

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 03:45:20 PM »
One of my favourite kinds of pictures os the "Yes, I am so much bigger and we both know it", but when there there is an air of malicious intent about it. A real feeling of it being a subtle domination that they both know about. So hard to find any though.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 04:53:15 PM »
Where is all this dressing/undressing going on, anyway? Locker rooms? Then they are dressing/undressing for the same reasons that men do. Because they don't want their clothes to get stinky. I've never expressed dominance -- or tried to, or experienced it -- in a locker room.

On the other hand, I confess that if a busty woman undressed in front of me, I would be helpless.  ;)

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 04:18:15 PM »

Do you think women dress/undress around each other to establish dominance?

Maybe in one or two isolated instances but on the whole: no, I don't. I think you are extrapolating from your particular, individual, heterosexual, cis-gendered male experience, to all women.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2017, 04:40:01 PM »
I have never experience a situation of watching several women dressing and undressing around each other. I have been with other men dressing and undressing in locker room, and focus in just getting my shit together and out as quickly as possible the fuck out. More concern about my shit getting stolen in locker room, and not really comfortable in having a conversation with a bloated belly naked guy in front of me dripping water all over cascading off his hairy chest in front of me. I don't want to be that creepy guy extrapolating what other men are doing in the locker room.

Now what they wear is another story. There is a protocol for dressing for success in the boardroom, and its a big deal to be properly outfitted for the occasion. 
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

ned1212

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 09:49:59 PM »
Well-described!  Do we have a thread like that? Or is it somewhere in imagefap or somewhere else on the web?  That would be a really great thread I'd like to see.  I must also admit being into lesbian action where the flat girl seems fascinated with the big girl's boobs.  Do we have a thread for that possibly?  Thanks in advance! 
One of my favourite kinds of pictures os the "Yes, I am so much bigger and we both know it", but when there there is an air of malicious intent about it. A real feeling of it being a subtle domination that they both know about. So hard to find any though.

TheZookie007

• L Cup

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
There's also a great reddit called r/BreastEnvy - I think that's not the only one but I can't remember the others

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 06:18:01 AM »
There's also a great reddit called r/BreastEnvy - I think that's not the only one but I can't remember the others

The envy is well-deserved...