Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Addventure index update
« on: January 02, 2018, 09:49:39 PM »
The December update is now posted.  Anonymous51 was the top author this month.

With a full month of login-free access now, we got 806 episodes this month.  That's 50% more than the last two months, which is good, but still significantly less than we were regularly getting before that.

Around 32,000 episodes have been tagged now, or about 11% of the total.

It's been suggested that I should revamp the Addventure main page, which I've been ignoring for years, so I'll be working on rewriting that in the next month or so.

We also got some more German episodes to round out the year.   

The normal monthly updates otherwise.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

Anonymous51

• A Cup
Re: Addventure index update
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 10:56:46 PM »
Anonymous51 was the top author this month.

I'm actually shocked that I was first for the month.  It didn't seem like I would be, especially since it didn't feel like I was putting my best foot forward, so to speak.

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 10:35:03 AM »
As always, thanks Adama.
JH

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 06:35:33 PM »
Hmm i don't know where to put this myself but i'm not seeing any of the addventure trees updated for anything appearing for the ones made in 2018 i'm just seeing ones made up until December 31 2017 nothing after that date for any trees i look at?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 06:45:39 PM by Theodore »

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 10:43:13 AM »
Hmm i don't know where to put this myself but i'm not seeing any of the addventure trees updated for anything appearing for the ones made in 2018 i'm just seeing ones made up until December 31 2017 nothing after that date for any trees i look at?

Adama updates them monthly, usually I think on the first Sunday of the following month.
JH

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2018, 12:55:47 PM »
Correct, though it's not specifically the first Sunday; I start working on the update right at midnight at the end of the month, but it can take a few days to finish it.  Since I have more time to work on it on the weekends, that often works out to a Sunday update.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek