BigJake

• A real huge-boob admirer
Maggy 38M wants much bigger boobs (yes, really!)
« on: December 29, 2017, 11:11:33 AM »
Hello forum reader and poster,

My girl has 38M boobs but wants much bigger ones (yes, that's really her wish and I'm not kidding!).
She does not want surgery rather than some natural ways to grow (herbs, hormones, pills, ...)

If any of you has good advice or (even better) personal experience, pls. explain and we'll try things out.

Thx. a lot!
Bigjake

P.S.: And I can assure you that the picture of her is not morphed or altered in any way.

Re: Maggy 38M wants much bigger boobs (yes, really!)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 11:50:41 PM »
im guessing it already happens but VERY dedicated sucking and kneading. i mean for hours each day. encouraging milk production will have a good chance of getting them growing.

lucky guy.

BigJake

• A real huge-boob admirer
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 03:03:17 AM »
We wonder if there may exist a certain diet or some herbs or the like to assist her breasts in growing.
Some stuff with oestogenes? Or even a hormone therapy?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 06:52:18 AM »
Such a substantial pair.  :o To see them bigger is a thrilling prospect. I hope you do find your yellow brick road and meet with the wonderful wizard of boobs and get so big she will need a very large door just to enter the house.  ;) ;D Wish you the best of luck.  :)

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 07:15:41 AM »
Yeup, should be easy in fact.  Those who are that big don't actually have higher hormones, instead they tend to be hypersensitive to hormones.  So the herbal stuff tends to be far, far more effective on them.

Head over to the breastnexus forums and browse a bit, use the search tool.  She should have an easy time growing several cups sizes.  One already huge girl bustybride on there went up 7 inches / cup sizes with just a little pueraria mirifica I believe, ~H to ~N (plus a little band increase).  That's about the simplest most haphazard method that others don't respond as well to.  Again, not normal for most, but typical for huge chested girls.  Find information on properly using pueraria mirifica and progesterone cream for example.  Start low and work up to make it easy on her; no need to rush.  A bit of *50% saponin* fenugreek or shatavari capsules is helpful too and more healthy.  2 scoops of collagen powder (instead of 1) would be good to help firmness since that's always an issue with large chests.  More than the normal amount because she has more in her chest.  But not 10 times more because collagen is also in the rest of her body.  Such as joints and skin.  Massage with any moisturizer or oil prevents stretch marks, and makes for good couple's fun.  Also helps growth a tiny bit.

It's more a matter of how big does she want to go and will it be practical to be that large, since it shouldn't be difficult to grow.  But otherwise I'm 200% in favor of having fun if you both enjoy it.

Stay away from actual hormone therapy.  Even though she'd take off like a rocket, it also carries a much higher risk of breast cancer.  That's the big theoretical scare with all the herbal stuff too, but so far studies almost always say reduced cancer risk.  Plus those on hormones get cancer left and right whereas it's a rare topic in herbal forums.

In terms of diet I have a thread there with lots of nutritional things among other info.  The nutritional stuff is not hormonal.  I bet she'll respond well with or without it, but they're super healthy and certainly don't hurt.  What might be nice would be flavanoids to strengthen blood vessels and possibly make her less veiny.  They're in oranges and fresh colorful or dark green veggies.  Not that it's a big deal.  But having good blood flow without leaks never hurts.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:37:13 AM by surferjoe »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2020, 09:54:11 AM »
BigJake, please come back and let us know how it's been going. This is like a joyous group experiment to see just how big her breasts could get!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

the_squirrel

• C Cup
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 09:48:43 AM »
Not to burst anyone's bubble, but that pout in the second photo looked very familiar, and so it is.....

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GcAMsXM-q2c/XdK5ATK3ynI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/YxN1uI7xN7AnUhQfhwKb1y4IlbyDjjIOACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/12020995.jpg

aka Busty Adena, and a very fine looking woman too!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 03:13:25 PM »
Wait, are you saying BigJake lied to us all about this?!  :-\

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 09:53:54 AM »
After posting I was digging a bit more for nbe history and noticed she asked the same thing over a year ago and also sent links to a paid site.  Without mentioning any progress in the meantime.  I figured she was doing this to get more attention to her pics and I wasn’t sure how much she was actually trying to grow.  Maybe a little, maybe a lot, maybe not.

I recently saw something similar on reddit.  A growing woman with breast hypertrophy had an Amazon shopping list that included a very minor and cheap herbal tea on top.  I thought there’s no way men haven’t already bought her 10 times what she needs in tea and yet it’s still listed.  Her comments played up her growth.

Weird.  Wasn’t there a link to an outside paid pic site here before?  Maybe it was removed.  Or maybe I found it in the user’s post history. Or maybe it was someone else entirely.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:58:55 AM by surferjoe »

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 08:03:50 AM »
I know of one thing that will help with growth and that would be breast massage and I will volunteer for anyone that requires that.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2020, 03:07:11 PM »
^ get in line, brother :)