• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: queenparaskeva
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2018, 11:30:52 AM »
Studying
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2018, 04:40:51 AM »
Baking
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2018, 07:46:13 PM »
I have a feeling she may follow in the modeling footsteps of Jordan Carver: never going topless. Which would be a pity.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2018, 07:55:50 PM »
Apparently she is a pretty good baker.

-- TheZookie "something's definitely rising over here" 007
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2018, 11:19:49 AM »
Apparently she is a pretty good baker.

-- TheZookie "something's definitely rising over here" 007

Zook, I'm curious: why did you repost the same pic I posted the previous day, just above this one?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2018, 11:24:14 AM »
Painting
~Shadowmuse Blown

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2018, 04:29:04 PM »

Zook, I'm curious: why did you repost the same pic I posted the previous day, just above this one?

Um, I like baking?

(Seriously: it was a mistake. I guess her figure was so immediately mesmerizing that I didn't realize it'd had been posted earlier.)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2018, 03:10:30 PM »
How sweet
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2018, 02:40:00 PM »
Likes hippos, apparently
~Shadowmuse Blown

_Matt_

• A Cup
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2018, 06:08:31 PM »
Those are Moomins not hippos. It's a Finnish cartoon from the 80's but still a huge thing over there.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2018, 04:53:22 PM »
Don't cut the pickle!  :o
~Shadowmuse Blown

BElover

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 05:11:29 PM »
 :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2018, 05:27:42 PM »
So yum
~Shadowmuse Blown

Harry

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2018, 06:27:07 PM »
She posted a bikini video today  :o