Prof Morearty

Where are you from? PLEASE CHIME IN!
« on: January 29, 2018, 11:51:23 AM »
No ulterior motive, just curiosity.  I emphasized "discreet" because some people are wary of revealing any personal data, but there is no way (AFAIK) of detecting who checked which box.

µ
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:41:18 AM by Prof Morearty »

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Where are you from? (A discreet poll)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 02:35:45 PM »
The voting is very early as I post this with only 17 responding, so far.  It will be interesting to see how the geographic spread changes with additional votes. I am going to guess that it will be similar to the stats I see from my own blogs, with U.S. with the most entries followed by Germany and Britain.  This has always surprised me, as I had always assumed my English-language blogs would be more popular in the U.K. than elsewhere. Apparently, there are a LOT of B.E. lovers in Deutschland!  :)

Pic is Current voting as of Jan. 29th, 8:30pm UT.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:39:16 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 07:23:45 PM »
Wondering if this should go in the OT Forum - where it wouldn't get as many views and data points.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Prof Morearty

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 04:02:36 AM »
 ??? Why is it a problem that it gets many views and data points? The object is to get many people to respond so that we get a broad sample, and the GD Forum is by far the most frequented.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2018, 04:26:31 AM »
We got some 50 votes before I pinned this two days ago.  Since then only 4 have voted  :(.  I fear that pinning severely diminishes the attention it gets.  After all, I'm not asking too much, just a quick click: it's reasonable to expect more votes. So I'm unpinning this, at least for a while, and I'll bump it when needed.  Or anybody could help keep it current by posting comments or questions  :)

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2018, 04:26:48 PM »
Looks like I was right: exactly 12 hours ago I unpinned this so that it entered the mainstream forum slate, and during that time there were 11 votes.  So it apparently does attract more attention moving up and down the forum  :D

µ

We got some 50 votes before I pinned this two days ago.  Since then only 4 have voted  :(.  I fear that pinning severely diminishes the attention it gets.  After all, I'm not asking too much, just a quick click: it's reasonable to expect more votes. So I'm unpinning this, at least for a while, and I'll bump it when needed.  Or anybody could help keep it current by posting comments or questions  :)

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2018, 06:23:42 AM »
OK, I'm bumping this with a query: somewhat indiscreet, but I'm only appealing for voluntary answers.  I singled out five European countries, but I note that there are more responses from outside those five.  So I'd be grateful if anyone is willing say which of these countries he/she is from (Poland? Cyprus? Vatican City? 8) )

µ

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Where are you from? SUPPLEMENTARY QUERY
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2018, 06:45:27 AM »
OK, I'm bumping this with a query: somewhat indiscreet, but I'm only appealing for voluntary answers.  I singled out five European countries, but I note that there are more responses from outside those five.  So I'd be grateful if anyone is willing say which of these countries he/she is from (Poland? Cyprus? Vatican City? 8) )

µ

Vatican City ?! LOL  ;D Wouldn't that be something if his Holy Father is a member of the forum.  ;D Would that mean we can go to Heaven ?  ;) ;D

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2018, 07:48:19 AM »
I'm from The Netherlands, my guess is that at least 5 votes are from there.
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2018, 03:59:35 AM »
Wow! That would mean the Dutch are beating the Germans ;D

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2018, 06:16:33 AM »
Wow! That would mean the Dutch are beating the Germans ;D
LOL, can't believe that was almost 30 years ago. ;D
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2018, 12:04:51 PM »

µ

Vatican City ?! LOL  ;D Wouldn't that be something if his Holy Father is a member of the forum.  ;D Would that mean we can go to Heaven ?  ;) ;D

Well, there does seem to be a marketing connection already  8)

(Linked from original posted by Captain Nemo @ http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=711369.msg10325824#msg10325824)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2018, 12:07:25 PM »

µ

Well, there does seem to be a marketing connection already  8)

(Linked from original posted by Captain Nemo @ http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=711369.msg10325824#msg10325824)

LOL ! It's a great morph from the Captain.  ;D

Prof Morearty

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2018, 01:18:02 AM »
My request for European volunteers to post their information has been obscured by other posts, so I repeat: if you are among those participants from the 17 (at present) European countries outside the five that are separately listed, I'd be interested in knowing which countries are represented. But as already stated, it is entirely voluntary  :D

µ

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2018, 04:45:06 AM »
There are hundreds of millions of us out here in East and Southeast Asia -- from all races and places -- and many of us really do like 'oppai', 'payadura', tits, boobs, etc.  Why not see where in Asia you are getting votes from? Sadly, though, where I am now, the censor blocks the BEA forum and it can only be accessed via a VPN....

Evening, rainy season, time for another beer!
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!