• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Desixchick: Insane Hourglass
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 11:08:28 PM »
Perfect body
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2018, 01:37:40 AM »
I apologize, I don't have a timer in my head. It may have been 22 or 23 hours instead of 24.

You don't need a timer in your head. All you need to do is click the "Actions" dropdown in the upper-right of your last post. If the only entry in the menu is "Quote" then more than 24 hours has passed and you can safely attach an image to your next post. If you see "Quote Modify Remove" then the 24 hour window is still open.

Or before posting in the same thread, simply check on your post of the day before: the time stamp is clearly indicated at the top of the post. If it's later than the current time, wait before posting.

µ
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 04:05:46 AM by Prof Morearty »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2018, 05:31:05 AM »
Oh, you got a rip in your pants
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2018, 07:06:33 AM »
There is a fancy Latin term for a  slim woman whose hips are much wider than normal. I've been searching for it but I keep being directed astray by the search engine or they want me to pay so screw that. Anyways, the not fancy term is " ch1ld bearing hips " which this young lady has in spades. This condition is not dangerous and it is naturally priced since it means that the woman will have less difficulty during ch1ldbirth. Perhaps someone with better computer skills can get the fancy Latin term that eludes me.  ???

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2018, 07:22:14 AM »
Mercedes bends?
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2018, 07:34:18 AM »
Mercedes bends?

Nah, that ain't Latin, that's German.  ;) ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2018, 11:14:10 PM »
There is a fancy Latin term for a  slim woman whose hips are much wider than normal. I've been searching for it but I keep being directed astray by the search engine or they want me to pay so screw that.

Is it this word?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2018, 11:21:21 PM »
Anyways, the not fancy term is " ch1ld bearing hips " which this young lady has in spades. This condition is not dangerous and it is naturally priced since it means that the woman will have less difficulty during ch1ldbirth.

Actually, that is a myth.

"You may have heard the expression ‘good chi!dbearing hips’ or that a small baby means an easier birth. In fact, the size of your hips or your baby won’t tell you much about how easy or hard your birth is likely to be. A woman’s pelvis is not a solid bone. It is made up of ligaments and several bones that are designed to move and loosen as you give birth..."

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2018, 12:31:55 AM »
P.S. Thanks for the posting tips, guys.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2018, 07:27:05 AM »
There is a fancy Latin term for a  slim woman whose hips are much wider than normal. I've been searching for it but I keep being directed astray by the search engine or they want me to pay so screw that.

Is it this word?

That is the English dictionary word for shapely buttocks. I'm talking about the medical term, in Latin, which is used for buttocks which are unusually large. Just as Macromastia is used for naturally oversized breasts, I know there is a word for buttocks but I can't find it even when I type in google what I want. It redirects me from here and there all the way to Timbuktu without a satisfactory search. Kinda frustrating. Perhaps some sleuth around here can find it.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2018, 07:45:26 AM »
Hippopotamic?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2018, 07:51:57 AM »
Hippopotamic?

No. That is a Webster's Dictionary term for relating to or resembling a Hippopotamus. She is a lovely woman and she don't look nuthin' like a huge African critter that swims in the rivers.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2018, 08:09:31 AM »
OK, if you're gonna be serious 8): steatopygia is probably what you're thinking of, but it means more "fat-assed"

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2018, 08:14:29 AM »
OK, if you're gonna be serious 8): steatopygia is probably what you're thinking of, but it means more "fat-assed"

Thank you sir, I believe you have found it.  :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2018, 12:11:55 PM »
Oh, my, what wonderful steatopygia  :P
~Shadowmuse Blown