C. Hendricks on NBC's Good Girls
« on: February 13, 2018, 09:40:34 PM »
Christina Hendricks brings her big beautiful jugs back to NBC on the 26th. Hendricks stars as Beth Bolland a suburban housewife (with huge tits) who joins a supermarket heist.

Re: C. Hendricks on NBC's Good Girls
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 06:50:26 PM »
Wow, do I feel cheated. At the 3 minute mark Christina gets out of her car wearing a blue sweater, and was clearly bouncing...

And they hid her magnificent chest behind the roofline of a car.  Looked like a deliberate choice by the director, or cinematographer.

[Jack Bauer voice] Dammit!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:13:27 AM »
Wow, do I feel cheated. At the 3 minute mark Christina gets out of her car wearing a blue sweater, and was clearly bouncing...

And they hid her magnificent chest behind the roofline of a car.  Looked like a deliberate choice by the director, or cinematographer.

[Jack Bauer voice] Dammit!
Yes, I thought the angles were odd at times to keep her tits out of the frame of view.  Sometimes her tits crept into the view anyway though.   8)

Bearbacca

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 02:41:51 PM »
I felt like they did the same thing on Hap & Leonard. Anytime she was running or moving really any little bit they kept her torso out of the shot or out of focus, and she looked absolutely massive in that series...

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 08:46:20 PM »
Her 6 H&L episodes are showing early on 3/14.

Bearbacca

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 09:14:27 AM »
Her 6 H&L episodes are showing early on 3/14.

They are available on Netflix as well.