jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
WHO?! She could easily be a huge boob legend! Here’s hoping...
« on: February 27, 2018, 03:48:10 PM »
......that she will be! Just as the title says. Who is this? Anymore? Real or morphed? My god, she is OUTSTANDING! Could easily be the next legend! :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 09:10:28 PM by jjjay999 »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: WHO?! She could easily be a huge boob legend! Here’s hoping...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 11:43:09 PM »
I can't be sure if it's a morph or not, just because of how low the image quality is. But the ol' Morph-o-meter is going "ding!" at the moment...
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 12:15:15 AM »
I can't remember her name but that is a girl who has surgically  reduced her breast  :-(

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 06:11:58 AM »
Yes she made the rounds a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately those were her last pictures before breast reduction.  Thaiara ws the only name we could find.  She had a little asymmetry with the left breast being larger.  But yeah, they were very huge on a slim frame, and now they're gone.   :'(

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 06:37:43 AM »
Yes she made the rounds a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately those were her last pictures before breast reduction.  Thaiara ws the only name we could find.  She had a little asymmetry with the left breast being larger.  But yeah, they were very huge on a slim frame, and now they're gone.   :'(

Damn, I was hoping that wasn’t the case! :( Sad, sad day. Anymore pics though? Links please?
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 09:10:51 AM »

Imagine the size of the implants if she had decided instead to bury Chelsea and Beshine size wise ....  :o :'(

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 03:56:07 PM »
She easily could have been up there with the likes of Anya/Merilyn, Jana, Leanne, Wendy, Abbi, Rachel, etc etc, possibly even surpassed them. I’ve never seen anyone so slim and stacked that I can recall.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 12:13:53 AM »
A huge huge huge loss to the breastman community.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 12:27:40 PM »
Agreed, Zook. :(