jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
WHO?! She could easily be a huge boob legend! Here’s hoping...
« on: February 27, 2018, 09:48:10 PM »
......that she will be! Just as the title says. Who is this? Anymore? Real or morphed? My god, she is OUTSTANDING! Could easily be the next legend! :)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 03:10:28 AM by jjjay999 »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: WHO?! She could easily be a huge boob legend! Here’s hoping...
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 05:43:09 AM »
I can't be sure if it's a morph or not, just because of how low the image quality is. But the ol' Morph-o-meter is going "ding!" at the moment...
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 06:15:15 AM »
I can't remember her name but that is a girl who has surgically  reduced her breast  :-(

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 12:11:58 PM »
Yes she made the rounds a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately those were her last pictures before breast reduction.  Thaiara ws the only name we could find.  She had a little asymmetry with the left breast being larger.  But yeah, they were very huge on a slim frame, and now they're gone.   :'(

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 12:37:43 PM »
Yes she made the rounds a couple of weeks ago, but unfortunately those were her last pictures before breast reduction.  Thaiara ws the only name we could find.  She had a little asymmetry with the left breast being larger.  But yeah, they were very huge on a slim frame, and now they're gone.   :'(

Damn, I was hoping that wasn’t the case! :( Sad, sad day. Anymore pics though? Links please?
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 03:10:51 PM »

Imagine the size of the implants if she had decided instead to bury Chelsea and Beshine size wise ....  :o :'(

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 09:56:07 PM »
She easily could have been up there with the likes of Anya/Merilyn, Jana, Leanne, Wendy, Abbi, Rachel, etc etc, possibly even surpassed them. I’ve never seen anyone so slim and stacked that I can recall.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 06:13:53 AM »
A huge huge huge loss to the breastman community.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 06:27:40 PM »
Agreed, Zook. :(