TheZookie007

• L Cup
Three issues I've noticed today
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:05:09 AM »
Mozilla Firefox 48.0.2 on Mac OS X

Logged into today and saw that the favicon has changed to a narrow capital P. At first I thought I was on the wrong site.

Then I noticed that whenever I click on a thread title on the main page or on the list page of each sub-forum, instead of taking me to the most recent post (or close to it) it takes me to the middle of the page. Not the top, not the bottom, but somewhere roughly in the middle.

The worst issue: if I click on the "Reply" button on a thread, instead of showing me the form at the top, it takes me straight to the bottom of the page and I have to scroll all the way up to the form.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:11:56 AM by TheZookie007 »
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: Three issues I've noticed today
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 09:09:20 AM »
A few hours later and all the issues seem to have disappeared. Cool!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 09:21:30 AM »
A few hours later and all the issues seem to have disappeared. Cool!

I blame gremlins.  ;) ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Well, it looks like the gremlins have returned :) since every time I try to upload a 1.5 MB photo to the "Lineup Photos" thread, I get this:

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 07:18:53 PM »
As a matter of fact, page 36 of the "Lineup Photos" thread is entirely inaccessible, yielding a blank page.

salem

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 07:56:13 PM »
As a matter of fact, page 36 of the "Lineup Photos" thread is entirely inaccessible, yielding a blank page.

That should be fixed now. The last post you tried to enter Zookie seemed to have been corrupted somehow. I removed that particular post and it seems to be loading fine now. I sometimes get that when I try to upload a large file, usually it is because even though my computer tells me a file is a certain size, in actual fact, the file size is much larger.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »

That should be fixed now. The last post you tried to enter Zookie seemed to have been corrupted somehow. I removed that particular post and it seems to be loading fine now. I sometimes get that when I try to upload a large file, usually it is because even though my computer tells me a file is a certain size, in actual fact, the file size is much larger.

Thank you!