Prof Morearty

WINNER of the BEA MORPH CONTEST March 2018: bras
« on: March 01, 2018, 05:31:32 PM »
This month's theme, chosen by February winner CeBe, is
                                        bras
      or similar over-the-shoulder boulder holders.

The usual rules apply, viz.
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 26th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me personally

Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:28:33 AM by Prof Morearty »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST March 2018: bras
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 06:01:06 AM »
 :-X This is going to be difficult -- for choosing.  I am having near 100 morphs, that can qualify.  :o ???
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 10:52:33 AM »
:-X This is going to be difficult -- for choosing.  I am having near 100 morphs, that can qualify.  :o ???

Choose the biggest ! Like the one you recently did of Hitomi in the pink top bikini.  :)

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 03:58:22 PM »
So what the hey, Hitomi's Guide to Bra's (original copyright SCORE).
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 04:33:40 PM »
Hitomi from 'The Miracle that is Hitomi', copyright SCORE.  Her naturally staggering dimensions are incredible and although the amount of make-up that SCORE uses is much discussed, it's a part of the fantasy.  I enjoy many of them for that 'fantasy' factor and love not just morphing her breasts but her waist and ass as well.  Naturally, though, if you seek any balance at all, you've then got to give her longer, stronger legs and more defined abdominals which then makes a short, fun project into a long but still fun one.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2018, 03:22:41 AM »
(That was the idea hoping to have more contestants) ;)

I too choose to enter the contest with Hitomi “the rider” (poor tiny bra! ::))
Bigger is Better

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2018, 07:25:26 AM »
That's great Cebe, inspiring stuff -- I've got another of her from that nadine-j.de set that I morphed and will post shortly.  Meantime, this one, original copyright nadine-j.de, from the Warbonnet set (photo by Daktari) is a favorite of mine -- the unmorphed original is awesome.  Hitomi is simply beautiful! 

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2018, 07:32:46 AM »
Cebe -- here's the one I did some time back from the 'Born to Be Hitomi' set.  I'd appreciate any thoughs/criticisms/suggestions....  The original is from nadine-j.de and the photo is by Daktari.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 03:31:43 AM »
Thank you for your entry the rider, CeBe. For some reason I'm unable to post in the Users' Gallery now.  I'll try later.

And thank you, rortarian, for your entries.  However much I appreciate your enthusiasm and don't like to dampen it, I remind you that only three of those morphs can participate in this contest.  I'm putting off posting in the UG pending your decision as to which morphs you want to enter.  If you have difficulty deciding, that's understandable: I advise you to choose three, with the option to change your mind later.

µ
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 03:57:53 AM by Prof Morearty »

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 04:14:23 AM »
Thank you for your entry the rider, CeBe. For some reason I'm unable to post in the Users' Gallery now.  I'll try later.

And thank you, rortarian, for your entries.  However much I appreciate your enthusiasm and don't like to dampen it, I remind you that only three of those morphs can participate in this contest.  I'm putting off posting in the UG pending your decision as to which morphs you want to enter.  If you have difficulty deciding, that's understandable: I advise you to choose three, with the option to change your mind later.

µ

Hi Prof and thanks -- I know only 3 will be eligible but I was spoiled for choice and just wanted to share.  Let's put in the first one (Hitomi in the white bra), the Warbonnet one (3rd) and the Born To Be Hitomi one (the 4th).  I think I have a few more to share so it doesn't matter really and thanks for the option of changing my mind later.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2018, 05:04:40 AM »
The Users' Gallery continues to reject all posts.  Nothing has been posted there for four days.  I've notified Admin, hope they fix it soon.  There's a note in Site Issues.
Meanwhile, go ahead and post entries here if you feel like it.  When (if) the Gallery is fixed, I'll post them there as per usual.

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2018, 05:04:38 PM »
No progress on the gallery upload glitch :-[.  I'll leave this here till tomorrow, then I'll probably sticky it. But you may post entries or comments if you wish.

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 08:13:48 AM »
???   ???
The problem with the User’s gallery is not a reason to not post new contest entries, come on guys

The subject was "bra" but also broadened to other “supports”, so I’ve chosen hand for this one, and that’s a hard work  ;D
Bigger is Better

Prof Morearty

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 03:26:16 AM »
I'm happy to see you keeping the thread alive, CeBe, and it's fortunate that you're such a skilled and prolific morpher, so you won't have any trouble coming up with other morphs to submit. But I'm afraid I can't accept this as a contest entry. The theme is already extremely broad: "over-the shoulder" embraces not only bras but also bikini tops and halters - all of these being very common subjects - but not unrelated supporting agents like hands or desks or water. The theme as it is already stretches the envelope: broadening it further would be excessive.

I hope you understand this and are not annoyed.

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 03:29:03 AM »
OK, I understand. I'm working on an other one I'll post very soon  :P
Bigger is Better