AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Demora Avarice - BE rig tests
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2018, 12:51:17 AM »
awesome work been watching your videos if you ever need an avatar (pic or gif) hit me up there is a request thread linked in my sig I made a few avatars in here (as well as mine)

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2018, 05:18:32 AM »
We finally completed our first longer scene, focuses on water expansion but doesn't feature much cleave. Atm is only on our patreon (https://www.patreon.com/DemoraAvarice) but I'm taking a vote of the members to just publicly release it. Thanks again for you're positive comments!

Which members?  Patreon members or BEA members?
If the later, I say release it!  ;D

This stuff is awesome!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Demora

• A Cup
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2018, 10:21:26 PM »
still haven't released the water one public but did release the AI one, I had fun with that one lol

I might have to take you up on that. we might be looking for some banners and stuff to start personalizing our patreon ^_^
photographs of me copyright (c) Demora

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2018, 11:15:36 PM »
I can do banners too I just need to know what dimensions they are (height and width) etc.

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2018, 09:57:32 PM »
yes yes yes, replying to keep updated itt

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 08:34:13 PM »
Demora was at SizeCon this year.... Great to see her! She's a wonderful and charming person.

Here's a promo clip:

rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2018, 12:41:36 AM »
i want to see that vid but can't open it. it's a .bin?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2018, 07:25:06 PM »
i want to see that vid but can't open it. it's a .bin?

It's on YouTube. The Video ID is KR2K_n5n3jM
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Charade Recherche

• Stuffer Extraordinaire
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-SHAR-shay
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2018, 10:37:41 AM »
Demora, where do you find those ultra-stretchable tops?  The arms don't appear to be over-sized as with a 5X size, and they seem to fit you snuggly whether your boobs are relatively small or gigantic in size.
~~Charade

All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated

Demora

• A Cup
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2019, 08:42:43 PM »
I did this once before and there seemed to be a big response to it, so I figured i'd let everyone here know I was doing it as well! Next Saturday (1/19/19) I will be livestreaming it during the infusion, and there isn't any sort of paywall around it. The last one took about 3 hours for 1k per side, so we assume this one can take up to 6 hours to complete. I will update here in a few days once details are finalized about what time we'll be beginning and where the stream will be. If anyone is curious about the results from last time, here is a before/after album! Hope some of y'all decide to come by and talk with us a bit ^_^

https://imgur.com/a/Hz8byk3
photographs of me copyright (c) Demora

Hell

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2019, 09:09:55 PM »
Neat!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 12:16:29 AM »
When was that last one done, Demora?   It looks awesome.

Now, are you talking about saline pumped directly into the breast tissue, which disapates over time?

How many ccs did you do?

Wonderful stuff, too bad I'll be in Mexico when you do it.  :o
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

BElover

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 12:30:00 AM »
I did this once before and there seemed to be a big response to it, so I figured i'd let everyone here know I was doing it as well! Next Saturday (1/19/19) I will be livestreaming it during the infusion, and there isn't any sort of paywall around it. The last one took about 3 hours for 1k per side, so we assume this one can take up to 6 hours to complete. I will update here in a few days once details are finalized about what time we'll be beginning and where the stream will be. If anyone is curious about the results from last time, here is a before/after album! Hope some of y'all decide to come by and talk with us a bit ^_^

Awesome! Looking forward to it

Have you thought about trying dextrose solution? My understanding is you can get much larger with less volume

Big_Boob_Luva

• C Cup
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2019, 03:43:29 AM »

Awesome! Looking forward to it

Have you thought about trying dextrose solution? My understanding is you can get much larger with less volume
[/quote]

DON'T USE DEXTROSE. IT IS NECROTIC. IT CAN CAUSE YOUR TISSUE TO DIE.

Hope that was clear.

As a Paramedic we have to be 100% we have proper IV access before giving dextrose or glucose solution, as if it extravasates (goes into surround tissues rather than into a vein - which is effectively what you are doing here), it causes tissue necrosis (death).

Stick to Saline.

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2019, 05:49:47 AM »

Man you look so good