« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 02:30:58 AM »
Geez, I almost forgot ....  ??? :(

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
Re: Two years since Palomine disappeared
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2018, 03:19:51 AM »
Quite a mystery isn't it.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 04:33:18 AM »
Quite a mystery isn't it.
perhaps not so much of a mistery he just got bored with the forum... Also others followed this path... Similar to a rehab

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2018, 04:36:11 AM »
Also I remember his post expressing his concern for pedonbio and Zorro disappearing.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 09:30:00 PM »
Alien ab duc tion? Witness Protection Program? Won the Powerball and decided to buy a tropical island and populate it with clones of Hitomi Tanaka? The world may never know...

-- TheZookie "The Truth Is Out There" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2018, 03:27:05 AM »
Assuming he is still alive - and assuming he wants to post but for some reason can't. Hope he's not been incarcerated!
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2018, 12:21:56 PM »
Alien ab duc tion? Witness Protection Program? Won the Powerball and decided to buy a tropical island and populate it with clones of Hitomi Tanaka? The world may never know...

-- TheZookie "The Truth Is Out There" 007

With a huge lottery win (let's say the spanish El Gordo) I would certainly create an army of 30k (per side) boob models similar to Beshine to conquer the world!
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 02:56:29 PM »
GonZo also fell more or less silent since February this year.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

70ChallRT/SE

• D Cup
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2018, 06:25:18 PM »
I miss the occasional chat message with Pal, he was never too busy for advice or to lend a hand fixing a forum issue I was having. Wherever he is, I hope life is treating him well.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 08:16:34 AM »
Palomine had always been a class act, especially given the nature of this forum. Kithara and I had a few correspondences with him over the years "outside" of the forum proper. He even helped us get our login to work again after the last major redesign. During this time we did exchange some communications via other routes. From that and some other suggested items I was curious as to what has happened to one of the finer fellows of the BEA. So, as some of you know, I went into NIMROD Research Mode (c).

In strict compliance with forum rules and also because I want to respect Palomine because he was such a decent person on the BEA for so long and to Kithara and me I will not disclose anything specific. There are some clues sprinkled in his later posts on the forum and I did have the prescience to have saved a late night chat room conversation I had with him a several years ago. (I actually saved it because of another user had been on and I wanted to quote them exactly). In that chat was some data that allowed me to satisfy my current concerns, now that is has been so long.

Suffice to say, I have a fairly good idea what became of Mr. P and am very glad he was a part of the BEA.

I'll throw a steak on the grill for ya, old man.  :-X

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 07:27:23 PM by Nimrod »
BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

TheBoobGuy

• The Definitive Article
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 08:45:03 AM »
I really hope you aren't saying what it sorta sounds like you are saying.
BustiBobbi and Serena_38N are all(c)TBG in addition to their respective owners.