Re: Alicebaby - Chinese and Stacked
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2018, 09:47:07 PM »
They look natural to me.

AznFan

• A Cup
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2018, 02:41:48 AM »
Good day gentlemen,

Below is a link to a site with pages of videos on her. Some are recordings of her lifestyle, screened, others are of her in public.

http://www.yizhibo.com/member/personel/user_info?memberid=64984288

Enjoy!

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2018, 02:45:55 AM »
^ Excellent work, my friend!

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2018, 04:29:19 AM »
im in asia, and the fact is that you are going to start seeing way more naturally busty asian girls as their diet and lifestyle have changed. japan was 20 years ahead of mainland asia, but theyre now known as being capable of producing big boobs on sexy asian frames. asian women are getting big.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2018, 04:49:50 AM »
im in asia, and the fact is that you are going to start seeing way more naturally busty asian girls as their diet and lifestyle have changed. japan was 20 years ahead of mainland asia, but theyre now known as being capable of producing big boobs on sexy asian frames. asian women are getting big.

Well, then.
I, for one, welcome our new busty Asian overlords. :D
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2018, 03:38:26 PM »
Welcome!

The sky's the limit!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2018, 08:44:07 AM »
 :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2018, 09:24:21 AM »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 12:21:11 AM »
This thread has me hyperventilating so much.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Hark

• A Cup
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 02:23:59 AM »
Close up.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 05:31:16 AM »
Close up and busty
~Shadowmuse Blown

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 06:53:57 AM »
Any guesses as to her cup size? I'd put her at an American H cup or even a "small" I cup, at least.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2018, 06:59:17 AM »
Any guesses as to her cup size? I'd put her at an American H cup or even a "small" I cup, at least.
K or better.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2018, 07:08:27 AM »
I was going to say JJ/K too but I didn't want to be too optimistic ;)

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2018, 08:27:17 AM »
An effect develops also where when some genetically lucky asian women's breasts burst out due to a less work-focused lifestyle and different diet, they get noticed. Especially by other women and they think "i need big tits too". Lots more breast implants these days as well. They are getting bigger breasts which makes all asian women nees that they need to get bigger boobs.