Prof Morearty

May 2018

The contest theme for May, set by April winner Captain Nemo, is

fitness

The rules are as usual:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on 19th May, and the winner will be announced on the 27th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post or as the file name on the picture
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, give me a massage[sic]

Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 05:03:37 AM by Prof Morearty »

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
New Blood for the contest?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2018, 02:18:50 PM »
Dearest Professor...

While I am delighted each month with the many wonderful images in the contests, I can't help but feel that the contests might be better if we reached out to the many BEArchive artists here and asked them to participate?  To help facilitate this, perhaps some less restrictive themes could be offered.  To begin with, perhaps someone here who knows the artists better than I could make a list of possible candidates for new art.

Kisses... Lel

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST May 2018: fitness
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 02:45:51 PM »
I can verified that Prof had reach out to me, just been facing job hunting for the last month, but I promise to get back in the game.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Prof Morearty

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 06:20:37 AM »
Looking forward to your participation, 3deroticer  ;D

Llelwyn, I certainly agree that we would like more participation in the contests: however, I'm at a loss to understand what you are proposing. How would you "reach out" to prospective participants?  Any morpher or artist who frequents the BEA, or anyone who appreciates their art, cannot help but know about the contests and would participate if they wanted to.  How could we encourage them further? We can't very well offer cash prizes.  We already have a notice pinned in the Morph Requests Forum. What else can we do?

You have cited a reasonable point about "less restrictive" themes.  But we have to find a balance between too restrictive and too broad.  In order to broaden the theme, I do try to be lenient about enforcing its interpretation -- for example, expanding "bras" to include all chest coverings, and not requiring entries to the theme "fire and ice" to include both elements (now that would be narrow).  OTOH, we can't just have a totally vanilla theme like "big breasts": there has to be some kind of challenge.  In the current case, I think that "fitness" covers a wide enough spectrum that contributors shouldn't have too much difficulty in finding suitable subjects.

If you or anyone has suggestions for themes I will certainly take them into account.

µ

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
Re: New Blood for the contest?
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 12:09:59 PM »
Dearest Professor...

I didn't mean to cast any aspersions as to your fine moderation and passion for the contest, Professor.  My apologies if I hurt your feelings.  I am quite familiar with contests having done quite a few in various places on the web and I have found that if you want to get people to participate there has to be some direct communication with the artists.  Using the PM service here in BEArchive would be an excellent way to invite artists.  I do know quite a few artists here, but there are probably others that know many more than I do and I don't know if it my place to invite artists in your contest.

As for different ideas for contests, you might consider more anatomical categories instead of categories attached to a scene or object.  For instance, a contest featuring very large areola, or pendulous breasts or side or rear views, or large nipples or lactation or breasts that come to the hips or navel or whatever size or perhaps even different shapes of boobies - pear shaped, football shaped, stretched shapes, high "bimbo" implant like breasts or breasts with veins or stretch marks - or even nipple placement high or low.  Perhaps others have ideas that they would like to see art done for?

Again, I am just making some suggestions and I appreciate all that you do and the time you spend for the contest.  Thank You...!

Lel

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2018, 03:16:21 AM »
I don't know how I cause people to think I'm offended when I'm not at all  :-*. I welcome suggestions.  Of course, I don't always agree with them, but offended I'm not (as long as they're not, er, offensive  :-X ). So I hope you will not be offended, Llelwyn, if I comment that your anatomical proposals seem more restrictive than most of the themes we have used.  I do hope for more reactions to them, though: perhaps some morphers will welcome those ideas, and if so, I will apply them.

Turning to your other proposal of contacting morphers: you are certainly more than welcome to contact anyone you like to promote participation in the contest.  Do not think for a minute that I will be annoyed that you are "trespassing on my domain": absolutely not at all. You will fínd many morphers and morph enthusiasts in the Morph Requests Forum.  By all means drop in, and contact anyone you want  :D

µ

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 06:33:54 AM »
hi, i'm interested in participate, i've never done it so, where must i post or send the pictures?

thanks

CarlTL

• ZZZ Cup
  • King of the Avatars
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 08:04:13 AM »
hi, i'm interested in participate, i've never done it so, where must i post or send the pictures?

thanks

To enter all you have to is post a picture in this thread, thats it.

ASRat132

• G Cup
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 11:29:30 AM »
I agree with Prof. I think specific parameters are unnecessary restrictions. I enjoy how the theme and sets the scene for the artist and let he/she decide how the model's bust and pose are influenced by it.

Here's Milla busty and staying fit.  8)

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 12:17:52 PM »
my participation

codydevereaux

• A Cup
  • www.patreon.com/codydevereaux
    • Patreon
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 03:01:26 PM »
My entry is an animated edit of Peggy Hill.
Please support my Patreon: www.patreon.com/codydevereaux

deviantart page: www.deviantart.com/codydevereaux

Prof Morearty

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2018, 03:35:37 AM »
And we're off to a good start: keep 'em coming! :D :o

Thank you for your maiden entry fitness May contest, mangala, and welcome to the contest.  Have you noted the few rules in the opening post -- for instance, that you may, if you wish, submit two more morphs this month? Could you perhaps think of a more distinctive and/or descriptive title? See note at the bottom of this post.

And welcome back, ASRat132, and thanks for posting Lilla Azul fitness (I assume you don't mind my adding her last name  ??? )

Welcome back to codydevereaux too, and thanks for your animated entry Peggy fitness.

I've posted all three in the BEA Users' Gallery @
http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/

µ

ASRat132

• G Cup
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2018, 07:08:31 AM »
You can use Milla's last name if you'd like.

And we're off to a good start: keep 'em coming! :D :o

Thank you for your maiden entry fitness May contest, mangala, and welcome to the contest.  Have you noted the few rules in the opening post -- for instance, that you may, if you wish, submit two more morphs this month? Could you perhaps think of a more distinctive and/or descriptive title? See note at the bottom of this post.

And welcome back, ASRat132, and thanks for posting Lilla Azul fitness (I assume you don't mind my adding her last name  ??? )

Welcome back to codydevereaux too, and thanks for your animated entry Peggy fitness.

I've posted all three in the BEA Users' Gallery @
http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2018, 05:54:58 PM »
Thank you, ASRat132, for your discreet signal that I miswrote Ms. Azul's first name: the entry should be labeled Milla Azul fitness (or Mila).  :-[  The gallery post is correctly labeled  :D

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2018, 04:17:00 AM »
I enter this month's contest with "weight lifting" and a question:
what's the heavier, the discs or the boobs? ;D ;D ::)
Bigger is Better