Christinacupp5
« on: June 03, 2018, 08:03:52 AM »
Check her out on instagram!! She is 3000cc and has some good quality photos.

Bondo

• D Cup
Re: Christinacupp5
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 09:19:47 AM »
It's Christinacupps5, you forgot the s at the end.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 09:51:46 AM »
Why would you start a thread and not post a picture?

She doesn't have too many posts, unfortunately.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Maik

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 02:36:23 AM »
Really nice ones.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 08:47:49 AM »
That one looks a tad morphed.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 10:47:20 AM »
By gum, it does!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »
Yeah, its kinda strange. That pc is obviously morphed, but the other ones look unedited

Prof Morearty

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2018, 02:30:51 PM »
Everyone apparently agrees that it was morphed, even obviously. Would someone please point out the obvious signs?  The mesh of her top is strikingly consistent, though questionable at the very bottom.  Is that what you mean?

µ

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2018, 02:37:41 PM »
Everyone apparently agrees that it was morphed, even obviously. Would someone please point out the obvious signs?  The mesh of her top is strikingly consistent, though questionable at the very bottom.  Is that what you mean?

µ

It's the front center of her left/our right tit. The texture of the top gets a little more... granular, I guess? It's been blown up, and the pixels aren't as crisp as a result.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2018, 02:38:08 PM »
When you look at her cleavage, especially the highlight on the inner right breast, it looks retouched, as if airbrushed.

That's what I notice.
~Shadowmuse Blown