jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Heatherwiththeboobs
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2018, 04:31:45 AM »
Words
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

alfred69

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2018, 08:04:54 AM »
The middle of summer. We have a heat wave here. No idea where the person in that photo is, but almost every girl I've seen recently hasn't been wearing a high top. However, they have one that covers up all of their chest. It's almost as if they are worried that people can see the join from above.

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2018, 07:20:10 PM »
Underneath
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2018, 02:23:29 AM »
Surely you can’t be serious :P

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2018, 08:18:57 AM »
So did this turn out to be real or fake or what?

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2018, 09:58:30 AM »
Or what

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2018, 09:41:18 PM »
Here’s a good pic guys...I’d love to hear if her patreon is worth it..I found this pic on another site

« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2018, 01:29:04 AM »
one hundred percent pure phony baloney rubber tits right there

Soflobro

• A Cup
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2019, 09:15:10 PM »
Her patron is worth it

codydevereaux

• A Cup
  • www.patreon.com/codydevereaux
    • Patreon
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2019, 11:58:44 PM »
We sure this isn't another bloke with falsies?

That is the impression I get.
Please support my Patreon: www.patreon.com/codydevereaux

deviantart page: www.deviantart.com/codydevereaux

MaXXX Bulge

• A Cup
  • sizefetishdungeon.com for more!
    • Size Fetish Dungeon Blog
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »
Saw pics on another forum. Totally a dude with falsies...

Lanon4444

• A Cup
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2019, 12:05:08 PM »
A lot of the pics look very convincing, and I want to believe its true but there are just too many red flags to ignore.
If it is a fake, whoever it may be is doing a lot of hard work to cover it up. Expensive falsies, a lot of Photoshop, and clever photography to hide everything.

Edit: Ok, yeah I looked up the pics on another forum, like 80% sure it's a dude with falsies...

It's funny, just this morning I was looking for sizefetishdungeon and I was sad to see it was gone, then I was on here and stumbled into you. Small world.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 12:17:21 PM by Lanon4444 »

MaXXX Bulge

• A Cup
  • sizefetishdungeon.com for more!
    • Size Fetish Dungeon Blog
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2019, 12:03:22 AM »
A lot of the pics look very convincing, and I want to believe its true but there are just too many red flags to ignore.
If it is a fake, whoever it may be is doing a lot of hard work to cover it up. Expensive falsies, a lot of Photoshop, and clever photography to hide everything.

Edit: Ok, yeah I looked up the pics on another forum, like 80% sure it's a dude with falsies...

It's funny, just this morning I was looking for sizefetishdungeon and I was sad to see it was gone, then I was on here and stumbled into you. Small world.

Actually it's almost back up. I got some stuff that'll blow your guys' minds lol. Real world breast expansion to the extreme for one. Stay patient.

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2019, 01:16:20 AM »
Ok, yeah I looked up the pics on another forum, like 80% sure it's a dude with falsies...

ya think?

butcheepow

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2019, 05:57:11 AM »
Hi y'all,

I too have subscribed to her Patreon to get a better view of all this.
At the moment there's no way to confirm she's for real - images are a bit artsy with filters, and she never shows her torso fully naked.
It could be a remake of the whole Tina Small thing, with the only variant of a macromastia onset in adulthood rather than in puberty; photos with other people / in the street / documenting her relatively fast growth would help in setting the record straight.
However, there's a frontal picture that seems to exclude the "dude" option. True, she's not the epitome of femininity, but then Milena Velba isn't either.  ::)