solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST Sept. 2018: Evil
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2018, 10:12:06 AM »
^ Very nice Captain. If all the bad guys looked like that there would be more evil in this world, that's for sure. ;) ;D

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2018, 01:08:47 PM »
I have written permission from Ricky Java to post this little gem for the contest.  It is from the Tessa set.  It is the bad sister, Faith, lording over Tessa, her sister.

Lel

Prof Morearty

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2018, 04:17:00 AM »
Thank you, Captain Nemo, for your second entry The Baroness --or do you insist on the full title?

And thank you, Llelwyn for ferreting out Bad Girl Faith, an image created by Ricky Java, and posting it as his agreed agent.

Both are posted in the UG @ http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2018, 05:16:34 PM »
I am not object to shorter title, Professor, if You think, it is best :)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2018, 07:23:22 AM »
I personal like this morph much, but again I worry, that it is not acceptable for contest: because I believe, that Vampirella is a good vampir, so, not evil.  But I hope people enjoy it even as extra.  I am having more of Bianca Beauchamp as vampir, may be one will be valid  ???
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2018, 03:44:12 AM »
I personal like this morph much, but again I worry, that it is not acceptable for contest: because I believe, that Vampirella is a good vampir, so, not evil.  But I hope people enjoy it even as extra.  I am having more of Bianca Beauchamp as vampir, may be one will be valid  ???
Thank you, Captain, for posting A woman to die for, starring Bianca Beauchamp.  You could enter that morph as a contest submission.  As I explained earlier, the subject of your morph does not have to be an evildoer herself, she can also be an adversary, expressly allowed according to the opening post. 

I'm not an avid follower of Vampirella, but I think that she struggles against other vampires and evildoers, so she would qualify as an adversary*.  You may prefer to enter a different morph as your third and [sigh] last, that's up to you.  In the meantime, I'm posting A woman to die for (appropriate title!) in the Users' Gallery, without specifying whether it is an entry or a supplement.

µ

*But where does she obtain the blood she needs to survive?  The Red Cross?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:41:53 AM by Prof Morearty »

ASRat132

• G Cup
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2018, 10:25:21 AM »
Forgive my absence, here is my entry for this month. Just in the nick of time.  8)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2018, 04:45:30 PM »
Thank you for posting Wicked Witch and the Fairy's Wand, ASRat132: it's posted in the Users' Gallery. And it's not really just in the nick of time, entries can still be posted for a few more days: so if you've got any more, put 'em up.  :D

µ

Archangel_Dreadnought

• Ro-Boobies
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2018, 07:13:56 PM »
whether she's evil or not depends on how strict your moral code is.
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

Prof Morearty

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2018, 05:02:24 PM »
Much as I appreciate your contributing spirit, Archangel_Dreadnought, I don't see how Latex Queen can be related to evil so as to qualify for this contest.  I understand your reference to a strict moral code as meaning that some puritans would consider large naked breasts or tight latex as evil >:(, but you're sure as hell not going to find such people around here. 

If I've missed some valid association with evil, please explain. Or you might consider adding a witch's hat or bloody pointed bicuspids or some such trait associating your character with evil. But as it stands, I can't see my way to accepting it or posting it in the Users' Gallery  :-\

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2018, 03:17:42 AM »
There are demons and those who fight demons  >:(
I introduce you the “Vampire slayer”
Bigger is Better

Prof Morearty

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2018, 05:18:43 PM »
Thank you, Cebe, for your entry Vampire slayer: glad you managed to get it up after all (did Milena help you get it up?)  ;D
I've posted it in the UG @ http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2018, 02:17:04 AM »
(did Milena help you get it up?)

You know me too well, Prof, I unmasked  ;D ;D ;)
Bigger is Better

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2018, 04:58:26 PM »
I decide to enter my Vampirella post after all, since Prof Morearty says, it is OK as adversary of evil.  I worked on an other vampire morph with Bianca Beauchamp (You will see when I post supplement) but I decide I like this better.  It is difficult, to be more sexy than Bianca :-*
I hope, it is alright to enter a newer version, I overworked a little and repaired some faults.  Here it is with small change in name.
Again, I hope is alright, thank You for patience.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2018, 04:25:55 AM »
Of course your submission A vamp to die for is welcome, Captain. I'm glad you made your decision in time: the poll will be up shortly, so you were just in time  :D
I've posted A vamp to die for in the Users' Gallery, and deleted your earlier provisional version of A woman to die for.

µ