Yasmin

• A Cup
Re: Charade Recherché
« Reply #240 on: February 07, 2019, 09:44:25 AM »
And if I manifest myself now it will not be for the sake of approaching your beautiful breasts; and as punishment begin to make them grow up without showing signs that they will stop growing !!! lol
Now, you know what happened the last time my breasts grew like that: you were nearly killed!
Yes...
And I would not mind going through this 'misfortune' again!
lol

Really?
You would want my big balloons to swell again so that they were bigger than basketballs...
Bigger than medicine balls...
Bigger than beach balls...
Growing and swelling with you under them, feeling their massive weight press down on you so that you could barely breathe, feeling them grow bigger and bigger and bigger, until my bosoms ballooned to the size of a small car, crushing you with their weight, cracking your ribs as they swelled ever larger?

You would really want to go through that again?

My ribs snapping!
The excitement is so much I will feel it time later in the hostipal! If I can keep myself awake and live to hear the crack of the walls failing to contain her still growing breasts; I'm going to faint or die happy !!! lol

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #241 on: February 07, 2019, 02:52:18 PM »
^ This sounds so great ! :o Can I be a part of it also ? ;) ;D

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-shar-SHAY
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
« Reply #242 on: February 12, 2019, 11:40:32 PM »
Charade, every time I see you, I think of this song.

Oh, that's very sweet bignats.  Thank-you so much.  Do you really think so?
~~Charade
All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated
Visit  Charade's Diviantart Page

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2019, 11:16:00 PM »
Do you really think so?
Oh yes most definitely.  Both on the outside & the inside.   :-*

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #244 on: February 17, 2019, 03:53:28 AM »
Now, you know what happened the last time my breasts grew like that: you were nearly killed!
Yes...
lol

Really?
You would want my big balloons to swell again so that they were bigger than basketballs...
Growing and swelling with you under them, feeling their massive weight press down on you so that you could barely breathe, feeling them grow bigger and bigger and bigger, until my bosoms ballooned to the size of a small car, crushing you with their weight, cracking your ribs as they swelled ever larger?

My ribs snapping!
The excitement is so much I will feel it time later in the hostipal! If I can keep myself awake and live to hear the crack of the walls failing to contain her still growing breasts; I'm going to faint or die happy !!! lol

Ooooo... baby.... you're getting me all excited, and that just makes my big balloons s W E L L !
~~Charade

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #245 on: February 17, 2019, 04:04:32 AM »
Gawd, I would love to see your huge breasts swell and swell and swell …. ;) ;D

Yasmin

• A Cup
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2019, 10:09:59 AM »
Yes...
lol

Really?

My ribs snapping!

Ooooo... baby.... you're getting me all excited, and that just makes my big balloons s W E L L !

Yes! Charade, keep making your breasts grow until I can not but see your face; the zipper lowering itself; and the white stripes are ripping and revealing, overflowing her beautiful yet growing breasts ...

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #247 on: February 18, 2019, 03:06:00 PM »
Gawd, I would love to see your huge breasts swell and swell and swell …. ;) ;D

Would you like that, baby? 

Uhhhhh....

They're getting so big... Stretching and swelling and blowing up before you, over a foot wide, each, and still growing!

What would you do with them, sol, as they each pumped up to eighteen inches in diameter right before your face?

« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 03:08:58 PM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #248 on: February 19, 2019, 02:41:48 AM »
^ What would I do if they became 18" + diameter ? ??? Well, being a Gentleman ( cough, cough ::) ;D ) I would of course volunteer my services and get underneath them and helpfully lift them so your back would be able to support them with more ease. Of course, this would necessitate for me to manhandle them and I would use the nipples to better situate them. ;) ;D The fact that this would divert some of my blood supply from the big head to the little head might cause a sensation of utter bliss which might induce a state of slight stupidity …. er …. happiness which of course I'm sure you would find somewhat amusing. :)

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #249 on: February 22, 2019, 03:42:39 AM »
Do you really think so?
Oh yes most definitely.  Both on the outside & the inside.   :-*

;D
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #250 on: February 25, 2019, 11:54:21 PM »
Yes...
lol

Really?

My ribs snapping!

Yes! Charade, keep making your breasts grow until I can not but see your face; the zipper lowering itself; and the white stripes are ripping and revealing, overflowing her beautiful yet growing breasts ...

Oh, baby, it feels so good as they grow and swell.  I hope you know what you're doing...

« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 11:57:00 PM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #251 on: February 26, 2019, 03:49:34 AM »
^ Jesus H. Christ ….. :o

Yasmin

• A Cup
« Reply #252 on: February 26, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »

Oh, baby, it feels so good as they grow and swell.  I hope you know what you're doing...

[/quote]

Do not worry baby, I'm aware of the risks and so it gets more interresting yet! If it's good to make them grow up, continue without fear baby ...

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2019, 03:35:26 PM »
We interrupt this expansion to post pix of me from last night in my H cup bra.

Who likes my sweater?   ;)
~~Charade

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #254 on: February 28, 2019, 03:42:01 PM »
^ I do, I do ! ;D I like the horizontal stripes because they make tits look bigger. :)