Hell

Re: Charade Recherché
« Reply #270 on: March 13, 2019, 04:39:50 AM »
^ Getting too big ? ??? Whazat mean ? ???

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-shar-SHAY
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
« Reply #271 on: March 15, 2019, 01:58:12 AM »
^What I would like to see is an O Cup or bigger breasts stretching the beejeesuz of that top …. ;D

How about a K-cup?  Like my newest bra?  The previous pix I posted with this striped sweater were with an H-cup bra.  Is the difference noticeable?

Grow, baby...

You mean, like this?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:41:42 PM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade
All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated
Visit  Charade's Diviantart Page

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #272 on: March 15, 2019, 05:46:36 PM »
So, this is the first K-cup bra I've owned.  My largest, as you all know, is my O-cup, but my second largest are a pair of H-cups.  I use foam breast forms that fit the H-cups rather nicely.  For the O-cup we had stuffed some pantyhose with batting to make our own inserts, so to speak.  Needless to say, neither fit the new K-cup bra very well.  The fill for the O-cup was way too big for the cups of the K, of course, and that "little" foam breast form, while pretty good for the H-cup, gets lost in the relatively big cups of the new bra.  We had some sheets of the cotton batting hanging around and rolled some up, inpromptu, and they worked pretty good.  Had to stuff a couple extra pair of Cris' socks in there, too, to fill it out properly.  I think the results were okay (you tell me!), but something better is needed to fill out the cups properly in the future.

So, Cris--tax return burning a hole in his bank account--looked up some silicone breast forms, and found a new pair on eBay that said they were good for a K-cup.  They are getting shipped right now, but later, I realized that the forms are supposedly 6000g (a bit over 13 pounds, a piece), so I'm thinking they're gonna be a good bit larger than the K cup!  They may even be too large for the O-cup!  LOL!

Guess we'll find out when they arrive!  :P
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2019, 11:42:26 PM »
Wassa matta?

No one like my sweater?  :P
~~Charade

Yasmin

• A Cup
« Reply #274 on: March 16, 2019, 01:18:16 AM »
do not cling so much to the new suiter
when your breasts begin to grow without showing signs that they will stop growing, I think the suiter will not be able to contain their beautiful growth! lol

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #275 on: March 16, 2019, 03:45:23 AM »
^ You mean sweater, right ? ??? Anyways, yes, Charade, I like your sweater because you're in it and you are the type of girl that can make any ol' sack look good. :) As you well know, I prefer the ridiculous size breasts over any others and if you and Shadowmuse can get something Mastasia sized I would be extremely pleased, that's for sure. :)

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #276 on: March 16, 2019, 02:25:12 PM »
Wassa matta? No one like my sweater?  :P
We loved it! 

I think we were all fixated on reading this again though.  WOW!:
silicone breast forms, and found a new pair on eBay that said they were good for a K-cup.  They are getting shipped right now, but later, I realized that the forms are supposedly 6000g (a bit over 13 pounds, a piece), so I'm thinking they're gonna be a good bit larger than the K cup!  They may even be too large for the O-cup!

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #277 on: March 16, 2019, 04:21:56 PM »
^ Getting too big ? ??? Whazat mean ? ???
Hi Hell,
Were you just echoing what solvegas was saying, here?  :)

Pic is from a few years back, but I'm not at my desktop, so I don't have the new ones accessible
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 04:23:35 PM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #278 on: Today at 10:41:25 PM »
I think we were all fixated on reading this again though.  WOW!:
silicone breast forms, and found a new pair on eBay that said they were good for a K-cup.  They are getting shipped right now, but later, I realized that the forms are supposedly 6000g (a bit over 13 pounds, a piece), so I'm thinking they're gonna be a good bit larger than the K cup!  They may even be too large for the O-cup!

They arrived!

Shit!  :o

These things are heavy!

Here's a pic of the new breast forms sitting atop the O-cup bra. The smaller white form is the foam one I use with the H-cup bras, for reference, which doesn't quite fill the H-cups. 

Anyhoo, these do fill the O-cup bra, completely (which they're sitting on), so I have to assume the K-cup reference is for a U.K. K-cup, which is about the same as a US O-cup.  But, damn, I think I may have bit off more than I can chew here.  I don't see myself walking around all day wearing these things: they're simply too heavy. Gives me new respect for someone hauling around 6K of saline, if it weighs anything similar (my lookup said 6,000 grams = 6,000ccs of water).  I'll take pix with them eventually, but only short shoots, cause they'd just be too damn heavy to deal with. In the meantime, thought you'd all appreciate a pic or two of these puppies.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:43:06 PM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade