Gui Bona

• A Cup
Re: Charade Recherché
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2018, 11:21:49 PM »
LOL!

I"ll respond individually later.  Kinda in a rush now.  You guys kill me.  I knew I'd spoil you all with that pic!

You're amazing... You don't have any idea of all the shenanigans I've made with this picture.... Lol

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-shar-SHAY
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2018, 03:58:56 AM »
I missed those balloons so much... Wish they were floaty basket ball sized boobs!
Love ya

You mean, like this?

Hugs!

I love it !!! :o This is what fantasy is all about. Perhaps you could go to .... MASTASIA SIZE !!!!   :o :o ;) ;D

Yeah, that would be fun, but nearly impossible.  Even if I had rigs like Mastasia did, I wouldn't have the clothes!  :P
~~Charade
All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated
Visit  Charade's Diviantart Page

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2018, 04:06:52 AM »
I missed those balloons so much... Wish they were floaty basket ball sized boobs!

Love ya

You mean, like this?

Hugs!

*reaches for an oxygen tank*

LOL!  I better not post another one of those for a while if it causes such problems!  :P

You have some awesome looking cleavage/boobs. You have any where you're wearing a bra?

Thanks, Spinster! 

I am, of course, wearing a bra in all my pix, but I assume you mean, "where my bra is visible".   I'm afraid not for these pictures.  We were shooting additional footage for a music video that Shadow wants to put together next year, and decided to take some stills, as well.  He hadn't really pictured me wearing a bra in any of the shots, 'though now that I've mentioned your request, he's kicking himself that we didn't do any shots like that.  This winter he wants to finish pick-up shots for the video (set to a song released last year that he likes) and then, hopefully, edit it in the spring.  So, I'm guessing that shots of me bulging out of a bra are on the horizon for this winter!   ;D

Well, I'd be damned...  I do have a few pix while I was wearing a bra.  Shadow shot them candidly, so if it's cropped, it means I'm not happy showing it.  LOL!

Will this do?

Considering my underwear just ripped I say yes!  :D

Really?  From such a simple picture? 

Wow.

Here, baby, rip me another pair.   ;D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 04:09:57 AM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2018, 04:19:47 AM »
Well Charade, as a female of the species you are genetically programmed to know that the male of the species can be a quite simple construct and can be easily satisfied, motivated or controlled with the right stimuli to its sight sense and become a drooling idiot as such. ;) ;D :)

Absolutely!  But it's not your drool I want to see!  It's your cum!

But I'm kinda sorry that I posted that pic with the basketball boobs, 'cause it kinda ruins it for the H-cup shots we took.  They're just not gonna have the "oomph!" now that I posted that other shot, I think.  The idea was to post H-cup pix and work my way up to O-cup bra pix. 

Does anyone think these H-cup pix are still worth posting?  Am I big enough in them to get you hard enough to stroke?

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 04:33:12 AM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2018, 04:21:02 AM »
LOL!

I"ll respond individually later.  Kinda in a rush now.  You guys kill me.  I knew I'd spoil you all with that pic!

You're amazing... You don't have any idea of all the shenanigans I've made with this picture.... Lol

Tell me, baby.  I wanna know.
~~Charade

Gui Bona

• A Cup
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2018, 01:37:03 PM »
LOL!

Involves a lot of white liquid a couple of moments of my day. Sorry about breaking the growth progression, but the basket balls were always my favourite pictures in the whole internet...

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2018, 01:50:45 PM »

Love ya

You mean, like this?

Hugs!

*reaches for an oxygen tank*

LOL!  I better not post another one of those for a while if it causes such problems!  :P

You have some awesome looking cleavage/boobs. You have any where you're wearing a bra?

Thanks, Spinster! 

I am, of course, wearing a bra in all my pix, but I assume you mean, "where my bra is visible".   I'm afraid not for these pictures.  We were shooting additional footage for a music video that Shadow wants to put together next year, and decided to take some stills, as well.  He hadn't really pictured me wearing a bra in any of the shots, 'though now that I've mentioned your request, he's kicking himself that we didn't do any shots like that.  This winter he wants to finish pick-up shots for the video (set to a song released last year that he likes) and then, hopefully, edit it in the spring.  So, I'm guessing that shots of me bulging out of a bra are on the horizon for this winter!   ;D

Well, I'd be damned...  I do have a few pix while I was wearing a bra.  Shadow shot them candidly, so if it's cropped, it means I'm not happy showing it.  LOL!

Will this do?

Considering my underwear just ripped I say yes!  :D

Really?  From such a simple picture? 

Wow.

There goes another pair!  ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2018, 03:18:59 PM »
^ Don't worry Charade, as a " mere " D Cup you can still help blow a load. After all, sex is in the mind also. ;) ;D

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2018, 09:47:46 PM »
LOL!

Involves a lot of white liquid a couple of moments of my day. Sorry about breaking the growth progression, but the basket balls were always my favourite pictures in the whole internet...

A LOT?  Oh baby!

I love hear how you shoot for me, baby! 

I don't have too many of those basketball shots.  Maybe I'll take some more this winter if you cum enough in the meantime.  :o
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2018, 09:54:16 PM »

There goes another pair!  ;D

Awesome! 

Not sure if this will do the trick, but here I am in my native D-cup bra.
~~Charade

Charade Recherche

• BE Blow Up Girl
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2018, 09:57:54 PM »
Don't worry Charade, as a " mere " D Cup you can still help blow a load. After all, sex is in the mind also. ;) ;D

Those were actually H-cup bras.  The last one I posted just now while responding to spinster is a D.

I hope this one will get someone to pop.  Too small?...
~~Charade

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2018, 12:16:29 AM »
[Those were actually H-cup bras.  The last one I posted just now while responding to spinster is a D.

Plenty enough.  ;D

Gui Bona

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2018, 01:17:09 PM »
LOL!

A LOT?  Oh baby!

I love hear how you shoot for me, baby! 

I don't have too many of those basketball shots.  Maybe I'll take some more this winter if you cum enough in the meantime.  :o

Dear,

I pop for you at least three times a day for you! Hope you'll reach basketball size soon... Then I'll probably raise the bar of popping!

Gui Bona

• A Cup
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2018, 01:18:26 PM »
Don't worry Charade, as a " mere " D Cup you can still help blow a load. After all, sex is in the mind also. ;) ;D

Those were actually H-cup bras.  The last one I posted just now while responding to spinster is a D.

Just popped here... Lol

But, bigger is always better, right?

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2018, 02:58:19 PM »

Popped EVERYWHERE AND INTENSELY