husband is not happy
« on: October 04, 2018, 09:41:09 PM »
Hey, my husband is so much fond of my breasts. He always says that if those were a little bigger, he could have enjoyed a lot more. I also think that it is right. The size of my breasts is small when compared to my entire body. I was thinking of doing a breast augmentation surgery in Toronto. But I know nothing about this procedure. It is our family doctor, who suggested me to go there. But I am now very much afraid about undergoing this procedure. I don't know whether my parents will allow me to do. I need to convince them also. How much time will it take to recover after taking this procedure?

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: husband is not happy
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 12:24:10 AM »
First off, welcome aboard the forums!

Second, the better spot to ask these questions is in the Real World Breast Enlargement Options/Information thread.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 02:09:15 AM »
Hey, my husband is so much fond of my breasts. He always says that if those were a little bigger, he could have enjoyed a lot more. I also think that it is right. The size of my breasts is small when compared to my entire body. I was thinking of doing a breast augmentation surgery in Toronto. But I know nothing about this procedure. It is our family doctor, who suggested me to go there. But I am now very much afraid about undergoing this procedure. I don't know whether my parents will allow me to do. I need to convince them also. How much time will it take to recover after taking this procedure?
get a new husband.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 08:45:23 AM »
^ Easy to say when you are not directly involved. :P

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 04:27:09 PM »
Parents?  How old are you? 

Please consult legitimate medical professionals regarding this procedure, not this forum. 

phonehome1

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
Well gee lets see

Your husband likes big breasts

He thinks yours would look better if they were bigger

Bigger breasts would "look right" on your body.

You think you would like to have bigger breasts so it is not just to "please him"

As long as you are over 18 and even if you were/are not he his your husband so he gets more say on the legal front than your parents, unless you are looking for them to pay for them or they otherwise support you then I don't see how they could have "a vote"

Plenty of web sites with info on PS in general and breast enlargement in particular and most DR.s have web sites these days and there are sites where DR.s are reviewed

Google is your friend.

moobs

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2018, 05:14:13 AM »
^ Easy to say when you are not directly involved. :P

There are three things you should never get breast implants for: money, fame and trying to please somebody else. It always ends in regret.

She maybe married to her husband but it's her body and he's treating it like it's his personal Barbie blowup doll. Breast augmentation is a serious procedure. It costs a lot to do it and costs just as much to undo it. If he wants bigger boobs to play then he should get them himself.

Djoser

• X Cup
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2018, 09:51:35 AM »
I wish there was a "like" button here. Well said, moobs!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

ikari

• Once and future lurker
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2018, 04:29:18 PM »
Parents?  How old are you? 

I was wondering the same thing, though maybe not as snarkily. If you're old enough to be married, why do your parents get any say in this?