Demora

• A Cup
Breast augmentation by fat transfer info
« on: October 19, 2018, 12:16:48 AM »
I apologize if this topic has come up, i searched but nothing on point came up.

I plan on eventually having some surgery. While I would like to go bigger, I dont intend to go with implants; no reason other than I dont like the idea of something foreign remaining in my body.

I've been researching breast augmentation via fat transfer, and I know the general result is usually about 2 cup sizes. However, I can't find any results of people with larger breasts having it done so I dont know if that affects the result. I'm currently a 36H so I (hope) the results would be a little more in my favor. I figured if that information was out there; it would be here lol. Any help would be appreciated. While searching, I did see plenty of theories of models that did this, if there is any confirmed ones I'd be interested in that info as well.

tl;dr: looking for fat transfer on large boobs to go bigger, here's a pic for your time ;P

A pic for your time as well ^_^
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 12:18:49 AM by Demora »
photographs of me copyright (c) Demora

Re: Breast augmentation by fat transfer info
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 11:13:27 AM »
There are a few papers that show that using a brava-like device (something that puts your breasts into a mild vacuum) can really boost the gain in a fat transfer procedure:

https://www.plasticsurgery.org/news/press-releases/pre-expansion-technique-allows-successful-mega-volume-fat-transfer-to-the-breasts

I'd also bet that using NBE techniques could help too, but I haven't found anything to corroborate that. 

Demora

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 02:19:25 PM »
I've seen those as well, just can't any confirmed large busts that used it to go bigger. Since implants aren't and option, I've all but decided that I will be doing it; it's just a lot of money to sink on something without some sort of expectation of results.

NBE/pregnancy did well for me overall, over the course of 6~ish years I went from DD/DDD to H.

I was really hoping someone here would have some info.. foes anyone know of any on topic surgical boards I might consult?

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 09:51:57 AM »
NBE via herbs typically works way better on the large chested than the small chested if you're interested.  If you're only looking at 2 cups via fat transfer then you could do a lot better a lot easier with NBE.  I can provide info or you can search the breastnexus.com forums, preferably searching for others who were also large chested.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 09:53:30 AM by surferjoe »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 09:13:56 AM »
A pic for your time as well
That was a GREAT pic!!!   :-*
I have heard the surgical fat transfer doesn't usually work out well due to re-absorption.  It's like the body doesn't like fat cells moved around, so it removes them by apoptosis and distributes future fat into the other areas it's used to putting in.  Of course, everyone is different and your mileage may vary.

I second the vote for experimenting with NBE. 

Lesbian Bob

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 05:56:58 PM »
Injecting fat doesn't work well because the transplanted fat loses its blood supply, and the only way a fat transplant will last is if a chunk of fat, with its original blood vessels, is moved as a unit, which has been done for mastectomy patients. 

Demora

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 09:24:23 PM »
A lot of the more recent reports do put it at being more successful in recent years. Also have gone through tons of real self reviews and the such in research rather than just web results. The biggest negative is that most people seem to need it two or three times before they get to the size they ultimately wanted.

Also as far as NBE, I have done that, was on breast nexus years ago, ran a blog about it (hercupsrunnethover), and went from DD ish to H.. I've likely plateaued in that manner. The picture attached is a comparison from that This is more about that since I'm not interested in doing implants, and i'm planning on getting some fat removed during a abdominoplasty to repair pregnancy damage; I might as well do it.

My question was more great toward if people knew of any models that do this, or of any larger breasted people attempting this.

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2018, 10:47:42 PM »
Oh so you can do both surgeries at once?  Makes sense I guess.  I hope you find your answer for that.

As for NBE, you were using PM, PC, fenugreek, mother's milk and a multivite yes?  I saw a tiny amount of fenugreek and yet a huge amount of PM.  Similar mg, but the dose isn't the same for all herbs.  I think you could do the same as before (including PC) and instead use either a 50% saponin fenugreek extract (which is much stronger) or soak whole fenugreek seeds in water and snack on them.  A little saw palmetto extract may help a little bit too, though it's not essential.  That could raise your plateau a bit.  But yes since you already did NBE and didn't start at H cup it will be tough to get a lot more.  You might only get a couple more sizes.

DD_Lover

• C Cup
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2018, 03:35:09 PM »
My question was more great toward if people knew of any models that do this, or of any larger breasted people attempting this.

Supposedly Leanne Crow and MomoKun AKA MariahMallad did this.  But who knows for sure?

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2018, 10:35:50 AM »
suzzane Sommers  had her breasts re built via stem cell injection  They removed fat from her belly and thigh they spun out the stem cells and had them injected into her breasts.  this was done as she lost her breast to cancer SUPPOSEDLY..

Demora

• A Cup
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 07:50:32 AM »

Supposedly Leanne Crow and MomoKun AKA MariahMallad did this.  But who knows for sure?

Yea it's more for anecdotal support. The Momokun is one I've never heard of, but the fluctuations of her size and what appear to be possible scar lines on some pictures seems to make it plausible. Either way, it bolsters my interest in finding out if that is actually what some people do. I've seen Natasha Crown, who uses a similar process on her butt.

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 04:56:25 AM »
Injecting fat doesn't work well because the transplanted fat loses its blood supply, and the only way a fat transplant will last is if a chunk of fat, with its original blood vessels, is moved as a unit, which has been done for mastectomy patients.

Are you sure? Why then BBL works? Sure over time there will be loss in volume again. But 1/3 - 1/2 rremain. Dr. Berne in Gotenburg / Sweden does this quite a lot, at least for BBL.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Eyeguy

• E Cup
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 11:46:20 PM »
Resurrecting an old thread-
   If you didn't know, Demora has gotten her fat transfer, and is going through the healing process.   Search for "Demora Avarice" on Youtube to see her vlog- and a bunch of videos she and her husband have done with a really first-rate BE rig.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

Demora

• A Cup
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 01:12:01 AM »
Yep I did have it done! they only did about 800 per side which doesn't feel like much to me. I'm already considering doing it again once I pay this surgery down some and will be talking to my doctor when I go to my April follow up appointment. Here's a photo of that same bra being abused; that poor bra.

titmouse

• F Cup
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2020, 05:26:28 PM »
Yep I did have it done! they only did about 800 per side which doesn't feel like much to me. I'm already considering doing it again once I pay this surgery down some and will be talking to my doctor when I go to my April follow up appointment. Here's a photo of that same bra being abused; that poor bra.

HEIC format is a really obscure format. do you got a converter?