Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
Re: Biggest Implant ever... SO FAR!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 11:11:40 AM »
Beshine is well on her way to being that huge though 200 lbs boobies might be too much for any girl so any girl trying it is going to need a man or woman in their life helping them do things.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 11:38:56 AM »
GodDAMN.

And, alas, the file is too large to attach to this post. Unless...

Can I host the video on my Google Drive and share the link to it without breaking any forum rules?

As far as I know, you can.

Sweet.
Enjoy, gang. http://drive.google.com/open?id=1FKRO0zntPYY5CierBFToqky4Rs6aAJtJ
It's still processing for viewing, but it's ready for download now.

EDIT: Now that I watch that again... I'm curious to know how puncture resistant the implant is at that size, compared to its "normal" size.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 11:42:42 AM by Sawyer90 »
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2018, 01:58:34 PM »
Not too unexpected that a silicone shell can do this. If it even works with a bathing cap.

I can think back to 1981 the show #6 of the German Saturday evening TV Show "Wetten, dass..?". In the US it was called "Wanna Bet?":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE5g2ofNWEQ
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

mel allen sink

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2018, 04:01:49 PM »
How many times bigger would a 50liter implant be than a person's head?

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2018, 04:05:17 PM »

I think you miss typed a few words though I think I know what you were trying to say. So that would be 500,000cc or a half mil cc implant
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

Charade Recherche

• Stuffer Extraordinaire
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-SHAR-shay
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2018, 05:16:00 PM »

A good question. I don't know what the cc equivalent would be for a typical head.  Any guesses?  If a head were about 10,000ccs, then the overfilled implant would be five times the size, but I think a head is a lot smaller than that.

Here's a pic with the lady's head in the frame to get a rough idea.

(Image not copyright by me)
~~Charade

All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated

Hell

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2018, 05:24:33 PM »

I think you miss typed a few words though I think I know what you were trying to say. So that would be 500,000cc or a half mil cc implant

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2018, 07:52:38 PM »

A good question. I don't know what the cc equivalent would be for a typical head.  Any guesses?  If a head were about 10,000ccs, then the overfilled implant would be five times the size, but I think a head is a lot smaller than that.

Here's a pic with the lady's head in the frame to get a rough idea.

(Image not copyright by me)

A head isn't that big/heavy .... it is between 3-4 kg. It is very misinterpreted in size most time.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2018, 10:00:04 PM »
Someday......
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Hell

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2018, 10:03:20 PM »
Someday......

Well, that's accurate.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2018, 06:58:26 AM »
Wild guess but I think a human head is size equivalent around 1500-2000, and that would be if you were to round out all the depressions and make it less head shaped.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2018, 08:53:48 AM »
Lol this topic shows exactly why all these women get away with posting made up implant volumes. The volume of the human head is well known, and you guys are still unable to figure it out  ;D
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:14:03 AM by lolchair »

Charade Recherche

• Stuffer Extraordinaire
  • Shar-RAYD Ruh-SHAR-shay
    • Charade Recherche's Deviantart Page
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2018, 03:38:12 PM »
Lol this topic shows exactly why all these women get away with posting made up implant volumes. The volume of the human head is well known, and you guys are still unable to figure it out  ;D

LOL, indeed!

I would expect the moderator of a forum dealing with implants to know that the average volume of a human head is 4000ccs (because I know you guys like to compare such things), but this site doesn't just deal with breasts with implants.

Silly boy.   ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 08:00:59 AM by Charade Recherche »
~~Charade

All pictures copyright © Charade Recherché unless otherwise stated

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2018, 06:21:48 AM »
4 litres? Wow. I definitely would have lost that game show.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Maik

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2018, 06:31:10 AM »
I don't understand what is so difficult to get the volume of a human head: take a tape measure, get some values from different measuring angles, use the average value and than calculate. Or to make it more accurate, kick it like Archimedes: use a buck  full of water, move your head in and the leaving water is the volume of your head. 😉
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts