Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mandy Blanco - Busty & a HUGE Ass
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2019, 12:51:13 PM »
Quote from: Brahma link=topic=9997615.msg10440464#msg1044f0464 date=1546969093
She used to be on the 'gram, but seems to have left.  Anyone know why?

She hasn't.

That pic was posted on her IG page 15 hours ago.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2019, 09:41:55 AM »
Damn!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2019, 06:10:05 AM »
Valentines Day is coming
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2019, 01:42:45 PM »
Amazing wet dream.

Although, I am puzzled why the shadow of her leg on the left stops at the garage door.

Manipulation or fill light?
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2019, 05:06:28 AM »
Yum
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2019, 03:43:45 PM »
Damn
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2019, 10:34:03 AM »
Sittin' pretty
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2019, 05:13:26 AM »
Damn
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2019, 01:36:29 PM »
Dang
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2019, 08:34:41 AM »
When Mandy shows skin, she usually retouches the image so badly that it comes out looking like a 2D illustration.

So, only those posts of her wearing clothes are really worth it.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2019, 09:19:27 AM »
Colorful
~Shadowmuse Blown

Maik

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2019, 10:41:27 AM »
Colorful

I sayed it once and I say it twice:  there are some strange things going on, compare her left with her right leg. :o
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Hark

• A Cup
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2019, 12:18:30 PM »
Colorful

I sayed it once and I say it twice:  there are some strange things going on, compare her left with her right leg. :o

You're right.  I'd hate to say it, but I first noticed something off with her face, as if some serious plastic surgery might have been done.  I got over it.  Then I noticed her pics were heavily airbrushed.  I got over that, too.  Now, she's warping her dimensions?  At first, she was near perfection for me.  Now, I can't even tell what's real.
Be known what you fight FOR, not what you fight against.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2019, 01:00:00 PM »
It’s why I don’t post more of her. I feel like too many of them have more in common with a painting than a photo.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Hark

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2022, 11:06:16 AM »
Posted on her IG.
Be known what you fight FOR, not what you fight against.