Question
« on: December 08, 2018, 05:15:42 PM »
Hello, i'm new here, I was wondering, are there any storylines for the BEadventure unending story that involves wow-sized, breasts that are bigger than the body? If so could anyone link me to the ones that do? I'd greatly appreciate that.

JH_

• F Cup
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2018, 06:43:31 PM »
From memory, yes there are. I don't know of any quick way to track them down, though. It's possible that Adama, the supervisor of the addventure, may be able to help when he sees your post.
JH

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2018, 12:09:07 AM »
There are quite a few storylines that contain that, though I don't think there are more than a couple where it's the main focus. 

The only way I can think of to find them is to do an Addventure Google search for terms that might be appropriate, such as "volkswagens", "minivans", "beanbag chairs", "room-filling", "pinned" (as in a woman pinned by her boobs), etc.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 02:18:54 AM »
Even doing a search for "bigger than her body" (including the quotes) produces a couple of useful results.

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 04:44:46 PM »
Thanks, I was able to find a couple that matched that discription i guess. But it would be nice if there were tags for different breast sizes as well.

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 06:22:02 PM »
But it would be nice if there were tags for different breast sizes as well.

I've thought about it, but I'm trying not to get that fetish-specific with the tags.  We've got too many tags already!