Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« on: February 03, 2019, 08:37:30 PM »
Greetings to all of my friends and artists in BEARchive..!

I have many, many artist friends who create art for my SlimUltraBusty group in Deviantart and Tumblr and I am going to start a thread here to showcase these artists and also to invite BEArchive artists to participate.  I have written permission from all of these artists that I will post here.  Oh, it took a LONG time to get all those permissions, but I think it was worth the effort because there are so many artists who love to do big breast art.

I am hoping that some of the artists will become members of BEArchive, but, of course, that is up to us to welcome them to this wonderful place.

The rules I have for SlimUltraBusty are as follows:

Models must be slender or skinny with slim arms, legs, thighs and butts - no bubble butts or heavy wide thighs.  The models must have breasts that are at least below the navel in length and show the effects of gravity - so breasts that are more pendulous in nature - no bimbo balloony boobies that are high and round.  Breasts should, in general, not exceed knee length.

Images submitted need to have a web address attached.  If you are submitting an image that is not yours, then you should get permisson to display it here.

Any type of art is acceptable as long as it follows the above rules.  Morphs, 3d digital art, drawings, 2d art, gifs and cartoons are acceptable.

If art does not follow the above rules, then I will delete it or if I can not do that, at least admonish the artist to obey the rules.

I hope you will participate and comment.  Thank you!

Llelwyn

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
Re: The SlimUltraBusty Art & Morph Forum
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 08:48:16 PM »
Here is my first post in the SlimUltraBusty Art thread.  It is called "Orange Lingerie" and it is by Ahaden.  The link to the art is: https://www.deviantart.com/ahaden84/art/Orange-lingerie-578096236   I have written permission to post Ahaden's art here in BEArchive.

I very much admire this image.  The model is slim with wonderful wide, but heavy breasts.  She seems like a bayou kind of girl, yes?  It looks like a hot day in the Southern U.S. and she poses with great pride for the camera.  Comments?

Lel

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 11:24:49 PM »
^ Wow .... Jesus H. Christ.    :o I know, not very technical but I hope it suffices.   :)

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 11:37:38 PM »
^I'm not sure what is in the water there, but I could make a small fortune selling it.  Who am I kidding; I would be giving it away to any girl that would love to have breasts that size.  But with the size and width of those breasts, I would think she would greet each day with big boob hugs and a smile.  And you have to love it when breasts are huge, yet so full that the shoulder straps on her bralette are not needed but to perhaps hold the garment in place; almost like she knew her breasts were going to be huge, so she had the foresight of having a internal bra placed so that she could stun the local boys with her immense cleavage and 24" of breast width, even when braless.  To tell the truth, in comparison to her hips, her thighs are rather skinny, but I would imagine that after a few months of having to squat constantly to reach things or even sit, we will see them become a bit more athletic.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 01:13:05 AM »
Thank your Solvegas and Bombayduk for your comments about Ahaden's lovely creature.  Well!  I think you will both be delighted on what is to come from this thread.  I have so many images that will boggle your sensitivities.  So many of my girlriends are not shy about exposing their decolletage even though it might be a modest size.  They are proud of the heave of their breasts, but when it comes to enormous bosoms, then it is something more astounding to vision.  The works of the artists I will display here will feature bosoms sizes that are more in line with what Beshine has accomplished and more!  But then again, I like to post images that are of women not quite so fully endowed just to give perspective as to the range of beautiful bosoms.  Not every image needs to show tremendous endowments.  My idea is to promote the ideal of slim women with heavy breasts - that that is a paragon of women's beauty.  For what girl, in her tender years of adolescence would not like her bosom to go beyond her dreams!

Lel

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 12:01:58 PM »
Here is a lovely model created by Unnamed47 called "Pendulous 2/3  The link to the art is:

https://www.deviantart.com/unnamed47/art/Pendulous-2-3-741832545

There are three poses done of this charming model and all are superb.  I like to see art depicting a SlimUltraBusty girl in a candid everyday pose rather than shown as some sex crazed bimbo.  More like a girl-next-door.  So many times artists equate big breasts with loose morals, but since we all would like more women to have such bountiful breasts then it would only be natural to think that there would be many women who are just "regular" girls like this image.

Lel

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 01:15:01 PM »
I'm not sure I understand why you put this in the update announcements directory and not The Palette.  Took me awhile to find it.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 03:09:35 PM »
The most recent posting reminds me of some of the Mastasia girls, but just as you say, not in a sex crazed bimbo way.  I have often mentioned that one aspect of Beshine that I love is that she has that girl next door feel.  Yes, she has a website and cam shows, but she never started out with that in mind and I often wonder if it is more about her fans and being a role model than the money.  And you have to wonder about the degree of socialization / friends she has to occupy her days since it is obvious that she does not work at a regular job.

"For what girl, in her tender years of adolescence would not like her bosom to go beyond her dreams!"
I only remember a couple of girls in HS as being trim and having breasts larger than a D cup or so, and they certainly were not part of the girl's "in crowd," but somewhat ostracized because larger than normal breasts means they have loose morals or whatever.  Totally bogus, but yeah, the click was killing off any idea that you wanted big boobies (probably because they didn't have them themselves).

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 04:01:25 AM »
Here is my first contribution with a ...slim and busty  ::)
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2019, 06:01:47 AM »
^ Very nice Cebe. You've made many outstanding morphs of slim and busty girls so I'm sure this thread will prosper. :) Here is some more work belonging to Llelwyn's favorite morphers, Ahaden84. :)

Bramlet

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 08:47:32 AM »
Great thread!

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 11:08:21 AM »
Here is my first contribution with a ...slim and busty  ::)
I have to wonder if this is not precisely what Lel is looking for; the shape, the size, the thigh touching realistic approach.  Of course, it is a fine morph CB, and I'm sure Lel would love to have breasts this size, well, let us say she would settle for breasts this size, but would love for them to be twice as full.  Maybe 3x as full.  Let's face it, she would not stop until they covered her like a blanket.

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 04:09:42 PM »
Thank you Cebe for 4704.  You know I love that wonderful pendulous breast shape with nipples low.  Thank you Solvegas for the additional Ahaden morph and he is one of many morphers I admire.  Thanks Bramlet and spread the word!  I am trying to invite as many people as I can to the thread so we can have some excellent diversity.  As for me wanting breasts covering me like a blanket... Oooo!  That is an interesting image now planted in my brain.

Here is an image by AkibaStudio - a good friend of mine in Spain.  This image was actually posted on Tumblr and is not in his Deviantart Gallery, but there are lots of images of Marianna in his gallery.  Here is the link to his DA blog:  https://www.deviantart.com/akibastudio

He likes to create art about bosomy sex slaves, prostitutes and sex workers, so you are warned!  I enjoy his images that are a little more sedate, but there are a few kinky ones that give me a tingle, if you are interested.

The image attached is called Marianna Morning.

Lel

Yasmin

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 04:50:44 PM »
I understand the rules but I must leave some of the details: I will be brief in justification.
I knew this animation today and I would like to share it with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=invkDBAWCSg

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 11:42:59 PM »
While the over-abundance of tattoos are not my thing, I have to imagine that Marianna must look absolutely astounding in anything remotely form fitting.  For now, I will imagine her in short shorts, a neck halter top, sandals, and maybe a baseball hat, walking into my local tiki bar on a sunny afternoon.  I am quite certain that I just saw 200 heads turn simultaneously, even that guy in the neck brace.  But, despite it all, I am the happiest guy in the place because I have already noted that the only open seat is next to me.